Other Frozen Foods:
Stouffer's Large Family Size Chicken Alfredo

Stouffer's Large Family Size Chicken Alfredo

It's not bad.

Comments about Stouffer's Large Family Size Chicken Alfredo:

Stouffer's Large Family Size Chicken Alfredo gets a 7/10 from me. Firstly, it's a huge portion which is great for feeding your family. It's also pretty cheap. Normally, I like Stouffer's products. However, the chicken alfredo was only decent. The chicken was not of high quality and I found it to rubbery. The alfredo sauce was spot on though. I am not a huge fan of microwave meals, but this one wasn't too bad.

Great size and taste.

Comments about Stouffer's Large Family Size Chicken Alfredo:

My family and I really like the taste of Stouffer's large family size chicken alfredo. The convenience of just having to put it in the oven is great. The large size of this meal will easily feed my family of four. I usually pair it with garlic bread and/or a salad. The ratio of pasta to sauce is perfect. I would recommend for a great tasting, convenient meal idea.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Stouffer's Large Family Size Chicken Alfredo:

Cooked in Microwave following instructions on box. Sides slightly burned, sticking to box and noodles caked together. Upon tasting meal had a sharp, acid after taste. Sauce congealed to a sticky flour mess after cooling a bit. Will never purchase again.

It's mmm mmmm delicious and superb meal to eat

from Zebulon, NC

Comments about Stouffer's Large Family Size Chicken Alfredo:

This is an great meal if you want to invite your friend or family members over for an fantastic meal. It is very delicious and with the creamy sauce it is perfect amondo superb to eat it is very wonderful to eat I have some about twice out of the month I love stouffers chicken alfredo I wish I had the recipe to this meal mostly everybody in America loves it.

Really good, would definitely buy again!

from North Adams, MA

Comments about Stouffer's Large Family Size Chicken Alfredo:

I just tried this last night 4 dinner, as my boyfriend recommended it. I am really happy with it. It was really good, lots of flavor. Didn't taste "frozen" like I had thought it would. It tastes homemade! I would def. buy this again, and def. recommend it!

Great!! WHat I can I say the family will love this!!!!

from Manchester, KY

Comments about Stouffer's Large Family Size Chicken Alfredo:

If any of you like chicken alfredo this is the quick and easy way to go. I thought after first when I bought this product that the noodles would end up being hard, but it's absolutely great. My daughter loved it and so did the rest of the family. I would recommend any and all working mom's to try this atleast once. It will save you mega amount of time in the kitchen and add some garlic bread and a salad and your meal is done.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

from New Albany, OH

Comments about Stouffer's Large Family Size Chicken Alfredo:

As with other stouffer products, I am well pleased.  Stouffer's creates the types of foods (lasagna, stuffed peppers,etc.)  that I would if I had the time.  The foods are consistent in quality from purchase to purchase.  These foods are definantly homestyle comfort type foods are are usually high in fat, calories and sodium.  But, we all splurge sometimes!