4.1
Stouffer's
Stouffer's French bread pizza

Stouffer's French bread pizza

4.1

My family loves these, taste great, easy to make.

I was looking for something different with pizza, I think I have tried every kind, When I tried and fell in love Stouffer's French bread pizza's. they say you can microwave, I do not suggest that, when I tried, I ended up with a hard as a rock crust and a doughy pizza. I have sinced used the oven. Takes about 30 minutes, but so worth it. You get a great tasting crisp crust, with a delicious bread topped with your choice of toppings, I tried the 4 cheese, and pepperoni mushroom. The cheese and toppings  are a good amount. I added extra cheese to mine, cause I love cheese.Its a very thick crust, as its on French bread. Priced great, taste great, I will buy these agian. If you want an at home easy to make frozen pizza I recommend you try. Taste great!!

Is it just me or is it not as good lately?

Stouffers French Bread has been my favorite of all frozen pizza for a long time now. But recently I bought a couple boxes of Deluxe on sale. I swear they've changed. Cut back a lot on pepperoni. Almost no peppers, onions, and mushrooms. Hardly any cheese. A couple of sprinkles of sausage. Anyone else notice?

Definitely not the same

from moyock, NC

Comments about Stouffer's French bread pizza:

My husband and I used to enjoy this pizza. Not amymore. It has changed for the worse. I agree with Rick.

Is it just me or is it not as good lately?

Stouffers French Bread Pizza YUM YUM

Comments about Stouffer's French bread pizza:

Ooh la la! French bread pizza that you make at home that tastes like it came from a real pizzeria! The fact that it's a Stouffers product makes it more desirable. It's not like other types of pizza in this category and the convenience factor is a plus. I love how nicely it cooks considering you can microwave it or cook in an oven or even in a toaster oven. I prefer to use a toaster oven to get the crispiest crust. Using a microwave will get you a softer crust and softer cheese. The pepperoni cooks well in the oven, not so great in the microwave, it tends to dry out and harden. This is one of the better French bread pizzas out there in my opinion.There are many different toppings such as sausage, pepperoni, meat lovers and just plain cheese. If you are looking for a quick easy meal this is a great option. However, these are not great for the health conscious . They are high in calories, but that's why they taste so great, perhaps if you just had cheese and blotted the excess grease off they wouldn't be so unhealthy. I recommend these for a pizza treat!

My go-to for frozen French bread pizza!

Comments about Stouffer's French bread pizza:

Stouffer's makes the BEST frozen French bread pizza and tastes EXACTLY like it would if I made it from scratch! Awesome thick and soft bread, tangy tomato sauce, really good mozzarella cheese...and you can bake it either as soft or as crunchy as you want it and it tastes so great you actually forget it's from a brand that strives to make frozen foods that are GOOD for you! Definitely get Stouffer's when you want frozen French bread pizza! SO worth it!

Here's one I'm not confused about

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Stouffer's French bread pizza:

Generally, I enjoy pizza just as much as the average guy or girl for that matter. I have tried many pizza over time. Mainly because I like to discover the best of the best. This is definitely not it. I was not sadly disappointed though. There are many upsides to Stouffer's French bread pizza. It's texture is very enjoyable. I really like how the outside is crispy while the inside stays tender yet slightly fluffy. The cheese could be increased slightly and the sauce - although it has great overall flavor is just too much - literally. The sauce is about 1/5 inch thick. At least balance it all out by adding extra cheese. If you cook it under the broiler after the oven time, it could be sliced somewhat thin and used as a breadstick , it's really tasty that way as well.

Best frozen pizza!

Comments about Stouffer's French bread pizza:

I used to buy Stouffer's French Bread Pizza all the time, but I haven't been able to find it in a while! The best part about Stouffer's French Bread Pizza is the crust! it's an amazing french bread with an awesome crunch. The sauce has a great sweet, yet tangy, taste to it. The cheese is also surprisingly good. They also have a lot of flavor options. I would recommend Stouffer's any day!

Best French bread pizza

Comments about Stouffer's French bread pizza:

Stouffer's makes the best French bread pizza available in the frozen pizza section. These single-serving pizzas have a good combination of sauce and cheese. The sauce has a nice mild flavor that doesn't take over the taste. These products are easy to cook in the oven and are good for lunch or dinner.

A frozen french bread pizza with a variety of toppings.

Comments about Stouffer's French bread pizza:

Stouffer's French Bread pizza come two french breads to a package. They are available in a variety of flavors ranging from plain cheese to pepperoni. I love how crispy the crust gets when you bake them. The sauce is delicious too. These are probably my favorite frozen pizzas to make.

It has a great taste

Comments about Stouffer's French bread pizza:

I really like this French bread pizza. It has it's own distant taste that is unlike other frozen pizza. I hate the fact that it has little onions hiding under the cheese because I hate onions, but I'm willing to pick around them for this. The package used to say either microwave them or stick them in the oven. If you put them in the microwave, the crust wasn't crispy at all and if you put them in the oven, the cheese wouldn't be melted when the crust was done. Now the package recommends putting them in the microwave for a few minutes and then sticking them in the oven and they come out perfect that way!

Taste like it was never frozen

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Stouffer's French bread pizza:

Being six months pregnant you know what you want and when you want it.  Stouffer's French bread pizza was a huge craving of mine.  They are both crunchy and chewy and taste as if they were never frozen.  I can never seem to get enough of these.  Great value for their price.