Other Frozen Foods:
Stouffer's Corner Bistro Philly-Style Steak & Cheese Toasted Sub

Stouffer's Corner Bistro Philly-Style Steak & Cheese Toasted Sub

Love it!

from Piedmont, NC

Comments about Stouffer's Corner Bistro Philly-Style Steak & Cheese Toasted Sub:

Once again, Stouffer's  wins me over. The Philly Steak and Cheese sub is awesome. The bread is just the right amount of crispy. The steak strips, peppers, onions, and cheese taste great. The first one I ate had plenty of meat and veggies. The second one I ate (not on the same day of course) was a little skimpy. I have found that to be the case with Stouffer's, not consistent with their fillings. I didn't bother looking at nutritional information, although the other review of this product that was posted prior to mine does give those details. It tastes too good for me to ruin it by focusing on fat content, cholesterol, and sodium. I am pretty certain this one does not have trans fat, which I noticed a lot of Stouffer's products do and I am very disappointed in them for that. But if you do have certain medical conditions or are health conscious, you probably shouldn't eat any of the Corner Bistro or Homestyle Classics products. Or at least enjoy them in moderation. I highly recommend this microwaveable sub for convenience and taste!