Other Frozen Foods:
Stouffer's Cheesy Spaghetti Bake

Stouffer's Cheesy Spaghetti Bake

stouffers yummy

Comments about Stouffer's Cheesy Spaghetti Bake:

Stouffer makes great food I have to admit. Their quantity of food and taste is phenomenal and will fill you up. However, the worst part about Stouffers is that they add alot of preservatives in their food, i know to keep it fresh, but alot of it is salt, sugar, fat, and cholesterol. But, their food tastes great. In summary the positives of Stouffers is that their food quantity and taste are excellent, It makes you keep wanting more and will fill you up fast. The downside is the extra ingredients that are put into the Stouffer frozen dinner meals like Salt, Sugar, Cholesterol, and Fat. But I love this product for its great taste and the quality of the food. I would not let the bad ingredients bother me, unless of course you need to watch your diet, but if your healthy and in good shape, I would definitely recommend buying this product in the frozen foods section of your grocery store.

Best frozen spaghetti I've ever had but not healthy

from Piedmont, NC

Comments about Stouffer's Cheesy Spaghetti Bake:

Stouffer's Homestyle Classics Cheesy Spaghetti Bake is awesome! If you like Italian food and cheese, you will love the taste. It has plenty of sauce to prevent it from drying out in the microwave. The noodles are tender. It has identifiable chunks of meat, not tiny hard to find pieces like some Italian foods I've tried. It has 4 grams of fiber, which is good for a frozen meal. It also has 6% of Vitamin A, 25% of Calcium, and 10% of Iron. However, it is not appropriate for those who are health conscious or have medical conditions like high blood pressure or high cholesterol. Like most frozen meals, it is high in calories (460), fat (24 grams), cholesterol (120 mg), and sodium (950 mg). It does have .5 grams of trans fat, which I try to avoid. But I don't eat it very often, maybe once a month, so maybe it won't cut too many years off my life. I give it high marks on taste and convenience and low marks on nutritional values. Not appropriate for everyone.