Other Cribs:

Storkcraft Baby Angelina 3-in-1 Crib

Angelina Storkcraft Crib

from Apopka, FL

Comments about Storkcraft Baby Angelina 3-in-1 Crib:

I used this crib with my son.  Love the look & storage drawer underneath, but very hard to reach into the crib when it's on the lowest setting.  Also, two crib slats broke & I had to have one side replaced because of that.

Best buy for a growing child

from Dearborn, MI

**Storkcraft Baby Angelina 3-in-1 Crib**

This 3-in-1 crib is best for a growing child. This is a convertible crib and can be transformed into a toddler bed and then into a day bed as the child grows. This has an extra drawer to solve the ever happening storage needs. It is neatly designed with curves and delicate designs. Also has an adjustable mattree support and one hand drop rail. Me and my husband could easily assemble it without much fuss. It is all wood construction and therefore very sturdy. I am very happy with this product!!

This is a big money saver! goes from crib to Toddler to Day Bed+

from Moreno Valley, CA

Comments about Storkcraft Baby Angelina 3-in-1 Crib:

We decided to purchase this 3 in 1 crib for our daughter for the fact of it's safety rating & even better that it turns from a crib to a Toddler Bed & then to a Day bed & on the side has an attach changing table that can be detached when use this bed as a toddler or day bed for a dresser with shelfs on the side & a drawer underneath which is great for all the baby goodies to have all in 1 spot... I LOVE it, Its very e4asy to clean as well!!! THE ONLY THING I MUST SAY THAT I DO NOT LIKE OF IT, IS because the changing table/dresser is attached to the side of the crib... You must always make sure that there is nothing hazardous to your little one on there as once they learn to hold on & stand up, they can reach easley to grab things off of it, & us parents know the first thing they do when they can get whatever in there precious hands is it goes stright to the mouth... So everynigt before bedtime we have to assure our other children or ourselfs have nothing on top of the changing table/dresser but besides that, The bed is great a a a+ money saver as you dont have to worry of buying another bed for up to 7 years ;)