Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Stiefel
Stiefel Max Clarity

Stiefel Max Clarity

Stiefel Max Clarity is awesome, and it works.

from Kenosha, WI

Comments about Stiefel Max Clarity:

My sister gave me this has a gift, after me telling her of the hard time I'm having since my face keeps breaking out. At first, I was thinking that this was going to be just like all the other Acne Medication that I have tryed before. I was surely wrong. I have been using this for about one month, and the first thing I noticed was that my acne looked alot smaller than it was the day before. My kit came with the foaming wash, the exfoliating solution, and also the spot treatment. I have found out that you should only use a very small amount of the foaming wash to clean your face. It does go a long way. Than I will use the exfoliating solution, to my affected areas.  My last step is that I use the spot treatment, using only a thin layer over my affected areas. Since I recieves this as a gift, I have found out that it is very costly, and you have to sign up for monthly shipments. Don't like that.

Very effective to use. My face is doing alot better since I have been using it.

Ease of Application
All you do is use all that is in your kit. I just wash my face, and use the acne cream.

Convenience
Very convenience to use. All you need is in the kit.

Side Effects
The side effects is some dryness. I sometime must not use it until the dryness is gone.

Immediacy
Immediacy is ok

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

This product really does work!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Stiefel Max Clarity:

I was a bit unsure of this product at first because I saw the ad on tv several times. I was thinking this is just another way to get my money and I would just put the thought of buying it to the side. When I started to breakout some I saw the commercial on at night. I was thinking that I really should try the product. I again put if off some-more. After about two weeks I decided to go and order this product.When I went to the website they were having a special that if you bought it you would get free shipping and a free months supply with your order. I was really glad to see this offer that they had. I read all of the reviews on the website and reviews on many other websites. I sat and watched youtube videos of people showing before and after shots.

I was really excited to get the product in the mail. When I got the package they included a body wash that would help clear up any breakouts on all parts of the body. This was a really nice bonus.

When I tried the product I really liked the way the foam felt on my skin. I think you have to use very little and it produces a nice lather to use. I had a rather large pimple and noticed that the all day acne treatment used in the daytime made it shrink down to a very small size in just a few hours.

I have used this product for a month now and I really have to say I love it. I have noticed major changes in my skin and they are for the better.

Make sure that you use a good face scrub I like to use St Ives. This helps to remove the dry skin that is on your face. Use a good face lotion when you use the acne treatment that is worn in the daytime.

For the price this item works very well. I am excited to see what else it does for me in the coming months!

Good for dry skin

from Garland, UT

Comments about Stiefel Max Clarity:

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now, so I can't comment on long term effects.  I am trying this product because I am in my late 20s and have tried everything, so why not give it a whirl?  So far it seems to be doing alright.  I love that it does not dry out my skin like other kinds that I have tried.  I don't love the price or the fact that the cleanser, which you use twice a day, is the same size as the treatments, but you use only one treatment at night and one in the morning.  I am pretty sure I will run out of cleanser.  I actually like the foam aspect.  It soaks into my skin and feels like nothing is on it, which is nice.  No funky smells either.