Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:
Stiefel Laboratories PanOxyl Acne Spot Treatment 10 Benzoyl Peroxide 12 Pack

Stiefel Laboratories PanOxyl Acne Spot Treatment 10 Benzoyl Peroxide 12 Pack

buyer beware

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Stiefel Laboratories PanOxyl Acne Spot Treatment 10 Benzoyl Peroxide 12 Pack:

The product works well but hope you do not get defective packaging....If you do -the comapny does not stand behind it....you are just stuck. The foam worked exactly twice and refused to dispense anything after that. Using it twice when the product was 12. Plus comes to 6. per wash...A little on the pricey side. The company refused to replace the product and did not seem to particularily care about the defective packaging.

I gave it 3 stars only because the product works (if you actually do not get defective packaging)

I am truly surprised GlaxoSmith Kline purchased a company with such awful (actually non existent) customer service.

Again buyers beware if the packaging is defective---you are stuck.

I swear by this stuff!

from Tampa, FL

Every since I turned 21 acne has tried to ruin my life!! It's an on and off thing...... but when it's on it's really BAD!! My skin does not like salyclic acid - it irritates my skin and causes me to breakout twice as much. This is why I had to turn to benzoyl peroxide products to help keep my breakouts under control.

This spot treatment is one of the few brands and can actually use and depend on. Unfortunately, it's VERY hard to find in stores so I have to order it online. It's pretty cheap but having to pay more for shipping than the actual product can be frustrating. It's still worth it though.

This product is drying, but most benzoyl peroxide products are. It has 10% (which is a very high strength). So you should not use a lot at a time unless you have a really great moisturizer to add on top b/c your skin will dry out in a matter of days. Just a thin layer in the morning and before bed works best for me.

It absorbs very well and it has more of a gel texture so you can't even tell it's there once it dries. Most creams do not dry nicely - they leave white residue on your face but not this product. It really does a great job of clearing up acne FAST. In just a matter of 24 hours you will notice a difference! It dries up pimples FAST.

If you have a huge pimple you can even dab a little on it (don't rub in) and leave overnight. You WILL notice a difference in the morning! It will be a lot smaller. I just can't stress enough how great this product is.