Other Condiments:
Steve and Ed's
Steve & Ed's Buffalo Wing Sauce

Steve and Ed'sSteve & Ed's Buffalo Wing Sauce

We really like Steve and Ed's Buffalo Wing Sauce!

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about Steve and Ed's Steve & Ed's Buffalo Wing Sauce:

I don't make buffalo wings at home, but I do make different chicken dishes that require buffalo sauce.  I've been using Ken's Buffalo Marinade/Dressing for several years for those dishes, but the item has either been discontinued or dropped by my local grocery store.  I discovered this on a football Sunday morning, so I had to find a quick substitution to prepare the Buffalo Chicken Dip that everyone loves.  I grabbed a bottle of *Steve & Ed's Buffalo Wing Sauce* and hoped for the best.

Obviously, *Steve and Ed's Buffalo Wing Sauce* is a spicy sauce that is designed to give a tangy and spicy zing to fried chicken wings.  Interestingly, a 1 tablespoon serving contains 0 calories and 0 grams of fat.  A serving also counts as ZERO Weight Watchers points.  I most often use buffalo sauce in a spicy chicken dip that is loaded with cream cheese and shredded cheddar, so calories and fat grams aren't usually a concern as we all know and accept that it is not figure-friendly.

I haven't actually made buffalo wings with this sauce, but I have used it as I said in buffalo chicken dip and as a marinade for grilled chicken breasts and tenderloins.  It adds wonderful spicy, tangy flavor without going over the top and totally burning your mouth.  I actually prefer *Steve and Ed's Buffalo Wing Sauce* to the Ken's sauce that I used for years.  This has great "buffalo" flavor, but isn't as hot as the Ken's was.  I will definitely be buying this sauce again and again! Highly recommended!