Other Headsets:
SteelSeries Siberia 51002 Headset

SteelSeries Siberia 51002 Headset

Good Gaming and Music Headset

Comments about SteelSeries Siberia 51002 Headset:

This has been my only gaming headset, but I have mainly had positive experiences with it. The sound quality has always been good. The headset itself is light and comfortable over the ears. The cable has ample length to reach from the ground up. The only negative thing I would have to say is that if you aren't getting the Frost version, which has a USB connection, the microphone won't work on a Mac. I just bought a cheap Logitech dongle and that works fine, but it was a little annoying having to wait for it to arrive before being able to use the headset like I wanted to. But there are at least some cheap ways around the microphone issue. I have not tried to use this headset with any other gaming console. I would recommend this to someone looking for a gaming headset, especially they used a PC instead of a Mac. Mac users should probably get the Frost version to avoid the microphone problem.

• Sound Quality:

Great speakers for any use.

Comments about SteelSeries Siberia 51002 Headset:

These headphones I originally got for gaming, but I quickly found out their quality was great for music and movies too! They're built really solid and are comfortable against my head. The inline mic was great for gaming and the fact that it tucks away like that into the headset makes it really nice when I use these with my ipod. I don't like having a mic sticking out and being obnoxious when I don't need to use it. They will need a USB sound card to work with around 2008 macintosh computers that have a microphone jack. They're not too expensive so that isn't a huge issue. The cable is long enough too that if you have a tower PC you could easily reach around to get at your headphone jack.

Sound Quality
Great rich and deep sounds, plus the noise reduction cups around the ears helps to keep unwanted noise out.

Really simple, plug and play.

Solid as ever, great for going in a gear bag on trips.

They look great too! Always nice to have a stylish set of headphones.

• Sound Quality: