Other Mattresses:

Stearns & FosterStearns and Foster Queen Pillow Top Mattress

Pros

Cons

• Firmness:

Most comfortable mattress ever!

Comments about Stearns & Foster Stearns and Foster Queen Pillow Top Mattress:

This is the best mattress I have ever owned! I purchased this mattress several years ago. Not a night has gone by when I have not been extremely happy with the comfort of this mattress. I have had back problems in the past which had made getting a good nights sleep nearly impossible for me. Since the mattress was purchased my back pain has diminished considerably. I cannot believe what a wonderful nights sleep I get, every night. I love this mattress and would recommend it to anyone.

Great Bed!

Comments about Stearns & Foster Stearns and Foster Queen Pillow Top Mattress:

This bed allowed my husband and I to sleep together comfortably. I'm a side sleeper and it works well for me. The bed also has been good for my husband who sometimes suffers from back pain. After 10 years of ownership and two kids occasionally bouncing on it, the bed is starting to break down. We'll go with Stearns and Foster again!

Quality and Comfortable Premium Mattress

Comments about Stearns & Foster Stearns and Foster Queen Pillow Top Mattress:

Overall the comfort and quality is very good.

Comfort
The comfort is very good if you like memory foam tops. But if you toss and turn while you sleep, this is a problem.

Support
Great support and isolation from the movements of your partner.

Firmness
I prefer a firm mattress but it must conform to my body for support. This mattress is nearly ideal.

I have had this mattress for two years now and it is as good, stable and comfortable as the day I got it.

• Firmness:

A little to hard for my taste

Comments about Stearns & Foster Stearns and Foster Queen Pillow Top Mattress:

I would prefer more cushion

Comfort
I felt it would support my back very well but, it gave me neck aches. I think I need a mattress with more cushion and less springs maybe? In store laying on it, it felt amazing until I had a full nights rest on it. Me and my husband both felt it was to firm once having more then 20 minutes to lay on it. Next time we will do more research before buying our mattress!!!

This mattress seems like it will last us a while.

Best mattress ever.

Comments about Stearns & Foster Stearns and Foster Queen Pillow Top Mattress:

This Stearns and Foster mattress has changed my life. It has helped ease my back pain and has given me a better nights sleep. I never thought I would look forward to sleeping on a certain mattress, but not a night goes by, after 5 years, that I still am not excited every night when I go to bed! This mattress was purchased when a faulty mattress, of a different brand, was returned to the store. This Stearns and Foster is such a better quality mattress, I am pleased to recommend this to anyone. After five years this mattress is still like a new mattress. I have already recommended this mattress to friends and relatives in the market for a new mattress purchase. I don't know when I have been happier with a purchase I have made. Both my husband and I agree we would not consider buying another brand of mattress. The quality put into this mattress reflects in the quality of the nights sleep we experience and is beyond belief. I cannot express enough how happy we are with our purchase and when necessary we will purchase another Stearns and Foster mattress.