Other Mattresses:
Stearns & Foster Traditional Collection Mattress

Stearns & Foster Traditional Collection Mattress

Great long lasting mattress

Comments about Stearns & Foster Traditional Collection Mattress:

We got our first Stearns and Foster mattress almost 13 years ago. It was higher priced than some we looked at, but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. We bought a king size non pillow top mattress and that might be the only thing to change. I think we will go with a pillow top for our next one. Stearns and Foster is great quality and held up to many things. We have five children who have all slept with us at one time or another. There was probably some jumping going on as well. Through it all it held up wonderfully. I am just now seeing the need for a new mattress. Hearing that you should change them at least every 10 years, I think this has gone above and beyond expectations. We are in the market for a new mattress and I don't think I will look any further than Stearns and Foster for the next go around. I also realize how good we've had it when visiting family or sleeping in a hotel. I am always ready to sleep in my own bed again after being gone on vacation.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

Awesome super firm mattress!

Comments about Stearns & Foster Traditional Collection Mattress:

My wife and I bought the UltraFirm version of this mattress over a year ago and it has done wonders for helping me overcome back pain and sleeping discomfort.

Comfort
Mattress firmness preference varies from individual to individual. I personally prefer a VERY firm mattress and this one does not disappoint!

Support
Unparalleled support compared to your average mattresses.

Firmness
This mattress is VERY firm. It you prefer the soft plush pillow top type "comfort", this mattress is not for you.

This mattress has individually wound and wrapped titanium coils. After one year of use, it's still like new.

• Comfort: