Other Mattresses:
Stearns & Foster

Summary

Stearns & Foster CollectionWith superior Materials, Craftsmanship, and Design. Stearns & Foster® is a timeless link to when things were built to last. It’s been that way for nearly 165 years, making Stearns & Foster the firstand most respected luxury mattress brand in America. Today we’ve taken luxury to a new level by creating the new 2014 collection with better materials, better craftsmanship, and better design. Made and designed in the USA.

Comfortable but not my type of mattress

from Huntsville, AL

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Comments about Stearns & Foster Signature Long Point Luxury Firm Euro Pillowtop, Queen Mattress Only:

This mattress is one of the best ones that I have used. It is comfortable and relieves back pains. Not only that but it is really soft and sturdy. As I mentioned before, the mattress is sturdy in the sense that it won't break down, yet it does seem to be developing a cavity of some sort. It may not be noticeable when off the bed, but I can definitely feel one start to form when I lay on it. Having had experiences like this before, I usually rotate the mattress to lessen the load off of one side. I will say that this gets tiresome after time and is just really inconvenient. Even after all this, I feel like this mattress is way above the quality of most brands out there. For me though, I would not recommend this due to its hefty price tag, although it might satisfy others needs out there, I just don't feel that this brand is the best for me.