Other Mattresses:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Stearns & Foster
Stearns & Foster Estate Collection Mattress

Stearns & Foster Estate Collection Mattress

Fantastically comfortable with no breakdown after two years!!

Comments about Stearns & Foster Estate Collection Mattress:

My husband and I are overweight. We have now had this mattress for two years and it is still as good as new. We have friends who said they would never pay that much for a mattress, but considering we've never had to add a foam topper, never turned it/flipped it and there are no dips where we sleep, it's AWESOME and well worth the money we paid! For overweight people with terminal illnesses and sleeping disorders, this has been the best money we've spent on a mattress and it will last better than any we've bought before!

Comfort
Very plush without feeling overly soft. Also, the pillow top is not overly warm. We have friends with a foam topper on their firm mattress and they complain that it's too warm, it holds there body heat in. No problem here!

Support
Great support for those with back problems. It doesn't feel like sleeping on a rock or slab as most firm beds for back pain that I've tried in the past.

Firmness
I think the firmness is perfect. I feel well-supported but the pillow top makes it feel luxuriously plush.

The fact that we both weight over 250 lbs each and we have no divets on either side of the bed after two years without turning is amazing to me. Given how much we spent for the mattress, though, it certainly makes it worth the money. I suppose it would be bad if it had those issues despite spending all that money on it.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

Best Night of sleep yet

from Sparta, MI

Comments about Stearns & Foster Estate Collection Mattress:

just bought the the mattress & box spring set and have my best nights of sleep in a very long time. I no longer wake up with a sore back & I feel refreshed

Comfort
great

Support
helps the back

Firmness
good firmness to help ease the muscle and no more waking up with back strain

good warranty, just bought so too soon to tell for sure for the long run

• Comfort: