3.8
Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight With Wings Pads

Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight With Wings Pads

3.8

Stayfree Ultra Thin - personal protection you can count on

Over the years, like most women, I've tried just about every brand of pad out there in an effort to lessen the burden of that particular time of the month. Through the years, brands have come and gone out of my cabinet, but Stayfree is one I will keep around. Here's why...

I've found the Stayfree brand to make quality products that adhere well, don't fall apart and offer good coverage where you need it most. The thing I like best about the Ultra Thin line is that they are so thin it's almost as if you're not even wearing them.

Another attractive feature is that they are individually wrapped, which makes for a very sanitary product. Something else Stayfree does somewhat more than other brands is to offer a bonus amount of extra pads in your package sometimes (so in other words, you are paying the same but are getting more product). They also have a fair amount of coupons out there and when you use them, it makes them very reasonable to purchase.

They also make a line that is lightly scented, and I used to shy away from those but tried them on a whim last month and was pleasantly surprised. It isn't an overwhelming scent which people would notice, just a light, fresh scent that you notice when you put it on.

Overall, these products offer excellent leakage protection and have my loyalty.

They've changed, and not for the better.

Remember the old Stayfree Ultrathin Overnights, how they were longer than any other pad? How they were thin and comfortable? How they stayed in place? Well, with the new Stayfree (the one in the black package) forget all that. They are shorter, wider, and don't stick to any kind of panty. Silk, cotton, it doesn't matter. They don't stick for more than an hour. And for "overnight" pads, this is not good. Why would they make them shorter, yet wider. How wide do they think a woman is down there anyway? They fold over your panties in a weird way that is uncomfortable and hard to get placed properly. So, what ends up happening is you have to try again, lessening their sticking power even more, that is if you don't accidently get it sticking to itself, then you have to throw it away and start again with a new one. Also, it is supposed to now have better moisture-whicking-away properties. It doesn't. It feels wet and icky, even if it's clean, after just an hour. It's not good.

And, all for a higher price!

The best on the market!

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight With Wings Pads:

Stayfree Ultra Thin With Wings Overnight Protection pack 32 is the best pad I have ever used. Having a heavy menstrual cycle like me, not any pad will give me the protection I need. I found the greatest protection from Stayfree products, especially Stayfree Ultra Thin With Wings Overnight Protection. The Stayfree Ultra Thin With Wings Overnight Protection come in a pack of 32 which will probably last me an entire cycle because I don't need to change as often as I was while using other brands.
The only thing I do not like about Stayfree Ultra Thin With Wings Overnight Protection, is at times I will need to add another pad to make it longer due to my heavy menstrual bleeding. I also find them to be a little expensive so I purchase them when they are on sale, and stock up as well.
I will not use any other brand of pads because I find the Stayfree quality to be better than all.

Better for lighter flows, but not necessarily night time.

from Troy, MI

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight With Wings Pads:

I must admit that I can't pass up a good bargain. I was looking for sanitary protection that I can count on - and had a coupon for Stayfree Ultrathin Overnight with Wings. Honestly, I usually buy Always or the CVS brand alternative to Always. I like a pad with wings and also one that is not too bulky. I have pro's and con's with my new found purchase though.

Pro's - I like how thin they are. You can easily forget you are wearing a pad which is nice.
I also like how the wings stay attached and stick well. Some wings have pesky "corners" that bug your legs but Stayfree wings definitely help you forget you are wearing wings.
Even though these aren't scented they have a fresh scent and the individual packaging is discreet, convenient and sanitary.

Now the con's - For being an overnight pad they work fairly well. Other overnight brand pads have allowed me to wear them during the day (they are longer which is nice and I need the length at all times). Stayfree has not been that dependable for wearing during the day though. I have already had a couple leaks and an accident that happened toward the end of the day. Luckily it was on the way home and wasn't too embarrassing.

Overall, I would stick with wearing these pads on less heavy days (and nights) but not depend on them for daytime protection, like I have been able to with other brands.

Stayfree Ultra Thin - personal protection you can count on

from Spartanburg, SC

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight With Wings Pads:

Overall, these products offer excellent leakage protection and have my loyalty.

Only pads I will use, but be prepared for some leaks

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight With Wings Pads:

First of all, let me just start out buy saying that no pad on the market is perfect. There will be leaks with every pad, and this product is no exception. That is the only reason I had to give this product 4 stars instead of 5.

These pads are wonderful! They are incredible comfortable!! Unlike some other brands, these Stayfree pads do not make you feel ilke you are wearing a diaper and do not contain itchy/uncomortable material. That is the best thing about these pads.

The wings are great! Once you put one on, it will stay in place.

The size is great as well. The cover most of my underwear (from front to back) and really prevent a lot of leaks from happening. However, expect to have a few leaks on heavy days. These pads are the best thing out there but are not a perfect solution unfortunately.

In addition, these pads are designed to keep you feeling dry, which is very important to me. However, they are not as good at this as some of the pads designed for working out. I do wish these had a light scent to them because after a whole night of wearing one of these...you can wake up to a not so pleasant smell...

Overall great product! Definitely recommend it!

Not enough protection at night

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight With Wings Pads:

I don't know why the Stayfree Ultra Thin with Wings Overnight Protection are even called "overnight"!  It provides very little coverage especially at night when your laying down.  I just don't think its long enough.  Its way too short and very narrow.  They should have made it a lot wider at the back where your prone to leak at night.  Also, its soo thin that you can feel the wetness. It doesn't keep you dry at all.  I don't know about everyone else, but some days I feel like just buying a pack of POISE underpants to wear at night when on my period.  Yes, it would be huge and bulky, but I can rest assured at night that I won't be leaking.  Come on ladies, who in the world gets up every couple of hours to change our their pads when its supposed to provide "overnight protection".  Another con is that the sticky film that is supposed to hold the pad to your underwear is cheaply made!  Come on---I can't afford for my pad to be "moving around" on me at night!

Stayfree Ultra with wings do the job

from Houston, TX

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight With Wings Pads:

I was raised on Always with wings and love them, however as I got older and had to purchase this product not only for me, but also for my two daughter always was pricey.  I tried stayfree with wings andthey work just as well.  I like the wings because it helps my girls and myself not flow over on our underwear.  I was worried this product might irretate me since it was knew, but there was no irretation at all.  The value is great I don't feel robbed when I shop for stayfree.  I feel stayfree can come up with more options like stayfree with odor shield but for 3-5 days they get the job done and I am satisfied.  I highly reccommend this product for those like me that felt because I was introduced to a particular brand that was best, No try other brands especially if you are on a budget and see what else works for you.  I have had no accidents, no irritation and they feel comfortable to walk around with.

stayfree ultra thin with wings overnight protection work well

from Seguin, TX

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight With Wings Pads:

These are definitely worth the money. If you have normal periods, these are great! I have abnormal and use them on my lighter days. They are not as cumbersome as some of the pads and they stay in place. I hate it when the adhesive comes undone and sticks to you....ouch! They absorb very well and I have experienced very few accidents and they have been extremely minor. I even wear these during the day as they are not bulky and do not show through clothes unless you wear something skin tight.  And I don't know about you, but the last thing I feel like wearing during a period is something skin tight! I wear them working out in the gym, cleaning house, shopping, etc, so you know they can withstand what they need to. Just be cautious if you have extreme periods. On those days you may need a heavier, more absorbant product. The only thing I can't do while using these is swim! LOL!  Big surprize there. Sorry,  had to throw in some dry humor.....

They've changed, and not for the better.

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight With Wings Pads:

And, all for a higher price!

Rest your mind with Stayfree Ultra Thin With Wings Overnight

from West Springfield, MA

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight With Wings Pads:

I have tried many brands of sanitary napkins over my young 47 years, and have become very fond of Stayfree Ultra Thins With Wings. Especially the Overnight ones. They are not only thin and comfortable, but very absorbent. I like the length of them as well, it is like added insurance: no more waking in the middle of the nite with worries.

Stayfree Ultra Thin with Wings are the Only Pads I will Use

from Newville, PA

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Overnight With Wings Pads:

I have been using Stayfree Ultra Thin with wings pads for years and they are the only pads I will use.  There are so thin and light that I barely notice I am wearing one but at the same time, they are also super absorbent and I can often go most of the day wearing the same one without feeling as if I need to change it.  I personally feel the night time version are a little long and I recommend them for the night time and the regular version for the day, although you can easily get away wearing either version at any time.  The wings are one of my favorite parts as they keep the pad in place so well and they prevent many leaks.  Stayfree ultra thin pads are wrapped in discreet white or pink wrappers that is smooth and does not crinkle and make crazy noises when you try to open them quietly such as in a public bathroom.  The individual packaging also keeps the pads sanitary and makes me feel better about carrying one around in my purse.  Overall I feel that Stayfree Ultra Thin with Wings are the most comfortable and less aversive pads out there and that every women should give them a shot.