Other Feminine Care Products:
Stayfree
Stayfree Maxi Overnight with Wings

Stayfree Maxi Overnight with Wings

The only pads I use.

This isn't a subject I usually talk a lot about but I figure it's important to tell people if you find a product you really love.  There are only a few products I use that I wouldn't swap out for another if I got bored, or found a better value or coupon.  Also, I try not to get hooked on specific brand names.  There are some better than others but I don't have a great deal of money to be too brand loyal.

In the case of pads, though, it's pretty important to find a product that really works for you, and I have.  Stayfree Overnight Ultra-Thin Maxi Pads with Wings are the ONLY pads I will buy.  If they're not at the store I'm shopping at, I won't buy another brand.  I'll go somewhere else to find them.  I have fairly light periods because I'm on the pill, so as a result I can't use tampons because they're too dry.  I had to find a pad that wouldn't leave me feeling too yucky, but also one that wouldn't be so dry as to chafe.  For example, Always came out with a new ultra-thin not too long ago that promised a top layer that remained dry, and I did try it.  My problem was it was TOO dry - it irritated my skin, and that's not exactly a place where you want to feel uncomfortable.  Stayfree works just perfectly for me.  I'm always paranoid about leaks so I love the wings and the length - I don't just use them for overnight.  And even though they are super thin, they aren't lying about the quality.  They are better than the thickest pad on the market in my opinion.  Also, an extra bonus is that they do have a very light fragrance, not really noticeable at first, but it's not overkill and it is a nice feature.  It's really weird to review pads, kind of embarrassing, but I swear by these so I figured I'd let others know.  What works for me might not work for you but I feel I should share my opinion.

stayfree overnight maxi with wings protects you

I start to buy stayfree overnigh maxi with wings recently. Previously I use always brand all the time. However always is usually expensive (except on sale). So I decided to try stayfree...Read complete review

I start to buy stayfree overnigh maxi with wings recently. Previously I use always brand all the time. However always is usually expensive (except on sale). So I decided to try stayfree to save some money.

I used this product and feel good. I like the wings which protect much better than no wings. The wings help the pad to remain stable and avoid leakage especially over the night. It is important that the wings are big and wide enough to serve purpose. If the so called wing is indeed just a little tag, it is amost useless.

When stayfree overnight maxi with wings go on sale, it is a good deal. I bought it on an clearance event so the price is even better. Next time when you go shopping, make sure check out the clearance section and you will find great deals. The clearance section are usually at the back corner. People love the sale items since they are place in the very front. However the best deals-clearance items are at the back corner.

Better than any pad I've used.

Comments about Stayfree Maxi Overnight with Wings:

When it comes to pads, Stayfree is the only brand I ever purchase and use. I usually have a heavy menstrual cycle and no other pad has protected me the way Stayfree Overnight Maxi with Wings. These pads are great for bed time, but I would usually have to add another pad to make it longer, simply because during the first few days of my cycle, I will have heavy menstrual bleeding. I even wear Stayfree Overnight Maxi with Wings during the day because of the heavy bleeding and that protects me much better than the regular pads.
I love Stayfree pads better than any brand of pads, and Stayfree Overnight Maxi with Wings is my favorite. However, I find them a bit expensive, but they go on sale a lot and that is when I purchase them. When I do buy, I usually stock up real well so I can be set until the next sale goes on.
I will not use any other brand of pads because I find the Stayfree quality to be better than all.

Good and not so good

Comments about Stayfree Maxi Overnight with Wings:

Thermo control is great, reqlly works.nice feel to the skin, doesn't stick
Not so much a fan of the adhesive, found it to shift and then the (extra) wongs fold under the pad, leaving it even less adhesive.
Don't like they that are scented. that they are scented is not listed anywhere on the package.
It's choosing for thermo control with Stafree or better adhesive and no scent with Always overnight...

Stayfree makes the best pads ever!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Stayfree Maxi Overnight with Wings:

When it comes to pads, Stayfree is literally all I will use. Periods are gross, icky, unfun, uncomfortable, and annoying enough as it is. Why make it worse with an uncomfortable pad that doesn't stay stuck to your underwear and causes discomfort? That is the way most pads are...I've tried all the brands out there. The pads come loose during the day and soon you feel the adhesive on your thighs or you feel that the pads have 'folded' over a bit.

Stayfree pads stay where they are supposed to and are the most comfortable bad I've worn! Compared to other pads they do a phenomenal job of keeping odor under control (though it could be better) and absorbing and whisking away period discharge so you don't have that 'wet' feeling.

I do occasionally leak with these overnights though. I wish they offered more coverage.

Stayfree Overnight offers excellent protection thru the night

from Magnolia, AR

Comments about Stayfree Maxi Overnight with Wings:

In the past, I haven't really been a big fan of Stayfree pads, but I recently bought the Stayfree Overnight Maxi With Wings because it was on sale and I had a coupon. I must say that I am glad that I gave it a shot because this is probably the best overnight pad that I have used. The packaging boasts of this being the only overnight pad with NIGHT GUARD zone and 18 anti-leak channels that help lock leaks from side to side and front to back, and I guess this is where the difference comes from. Most overnight pads are bulky and uncomfortable and still do not do the job you expect them to, but the Stayfree Overnight is thin and comfortable while offering maximum protection so you don't have to worry about those nasty leaks in the middle of the night. What I liked most about it is that it has back wings as well where you peel off the backing and stick the pad to your panties so that you can ensure that it won't bunch up during the night but will instead stay in place to keep you dry. The price of these is comparable to other overnight pads, and I would definitely recommend this product.

STAYFREE allows you the freedom to sleep peacefully

from Dunnellon, FL

Comments about Stayfree Maxi Overnight with Wings:

When it comes to feminine products, I wouldn't exactly say that I am brand loyal. If something is on sale or I have a coupon and I have used the product in the past, nine times out of ten, I will buy it. That is, of course, until I came across the new STAYFREE Overnight Maxi With Wings with Thermo Control. These are great! First of all, they provide overnight protection for heavy period flow and elimnate "most" nighttime leaks due to their new NIGHT-GUARD, which was a bit confusing at first. (I wasn't sure if it went in the front or the back.) Once I got that figured out, it worked like a charm. I just had to get used to all of the extra tabs. I also like STAYFREE's thermo control technology, which is supposed to pull moisture away from the body and allow air circulation. Apparently, it is inspired by high performance athletic fabrics, yet it still has that cottony softness, instead of that weird "plasticy" feel that you get with some pads. I would recommend the new STAYFREE Overnight Maxi With Wings with Thermo Control.

Stayfree Overnight Maxi with Wings are great for bedtime!

from Stockton, NJ

Comments about Stayfree Maxi Overnight with Wings:

It is very important to find a pad that you are comfortable with and that works with your body.  I have found that Stayfree Overnight Maxi with Wings is a great product for bedtime, when I am most concerned about leaks because lets face it, you cannot always help how you move around at night.  I have been using this product for years and have never had an issue with it yet.  It provides great protection and the wings really help keep this in place.  It is long so if you are laying on your back while you are sleeping you do not have to worry overly much about leakage.  They absorb well so you do not get that yucky feeling that you can get with other pads.  They are also comfortable to wear as they are ultra thin so you do not get that feeling like you are wearing a diaper.  They are individually wrapped so they are portable and easy to pack.  There are also coupons available for Stayfree that you can use that make these more affordable and they are found pretty much at most places I shop at.  Very happy with these!

Best for extremely heavy flow..

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Stayfree Maxi Overnight with Wings:

When I was dealing with some issues with iron deficiency, I experienced much heavier 'flows' than usual. Stayfree Overnight Maxi with Wings, were the only pads I could count on to help me get thru the day. Each pad is truly absorbant, and while these pads may not be 'thin', they are thinner than many of their overnight counterparts. The sticky adhesive, truly does stick well to the underwear lining, and some pads come with a slight fragrant scent. One of the view problems with this pad, is that the 'wings' do not properly attach themselves to the sides of the underwear. That makes it difficult to maneuver with this product throughout the day without worrying about movement of the feminine pad. All in all, this Stayfree product was great for helping me to be able to go about my day, even on days that previously would have stopped me right in my tracks. Stayfree's pad is absorbant, makes me feel comfortable, and always cool.

Stayfree Overnight is the only pad that stops leaks overnight!

from Muldrow, OK

Comments about Stayfree Maxi Overnight with Wings:

This is the only pad that has been able to stop leaks for me overnight. I have tried every brand out there and I would always wake up to stained sheets, but not with Stayfree! My flow is very heavy the first couple days and I will never go back to wearing two pads again! It is also the only brand that leaves me dyier and feeling cleaner. Plus the wings helps it stay in place, wouldn't buy a pad without them.

Stayfree is the best I have found

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about Stayfree Maxi Overnight with Wings:

Due to a medical condition I have, I only get my period a few times a year if I am not on the birth control pill, and as such my period tends to be very heavy when I get it.  I need a product that will work really well, is reliable, and where I don't have to worry about leaks.  Stayfree Maxi with Wings is the best product I have found so far for the job!  Although the pad can bunch up sometimes, the wings keep it from leaking.  I have also never had a problem with skin irritation or being uncomfortable wearing these pads, which is very important.  They are very absorbant, and it is nice not to have any stains to clean up when I wake up in the morning, or worry about leaking when I am out of the house.  I think that the price of these pads is also very reasonable for the comfort and protection that you get.  There are some products where it is worth it to be brand loyal, and Stayfree pads is definitely one of them!

This maxi makes me feel comfortable and protected all day.

from Hazard, KY

Comments about Stayfree Maxi Overnight with Wings:

While this subject isn't something any lady enjoys talking about, I feel like I have found a great product and wanted to share my opinion with ladies like me.  My periods are usually heavy and it was hard to find a maxi that actually let me rest easy and not worry about the dreaded accidents at night while sleeping or at work.  Some maxis were long enough, but were so bulky that they made me uncomfortable all day and they always ended up moving around and bunching up.  After much frustration, however, I decided to try the Stayfree Overnight with wings and I was relieved to find a maxi that actually stays in place and feels dry the entire time.   The wings provide some extra protection and also hold the pad in place.  The pad is also very absorbent.  The cost isn't that bad especially if you need a maxi that does it's job.  If you have a light flow, this probably isn't the pad for you, but if you have a heavy flow and need a pad that provides comfort and protection, this is the one for you.