Other Snacks & Cookies:
Stauffers - Whales

Stauffers - Whales

meh....Not as good as Goldfish

Comments about Stauffers - Whales:

I'm surprised to find the other reviews written by people who actually prefer Stauffers "Whales" to Goldfish crackers. I've always thought Whales were pretty gross. To me they often taste kind of stale even when newly opened. I used to buy them when my kids were little because they're cheaper and little kids go through a lot of Goldfish crackers. I myself never liked them though, and I think Goldfish are downright addictive. They're not as cheesy, salty, or crunchy as Goldfish.

Amazing Snack!

Comments about Stauffers - Whales:

I eat them every day! A wonderful snack. Much better tasting than more expensive crackers. Also, healthier and cheaper! I once thought they were discontinued and bought the entire stock. Yes, all 35 boxes of whales. I'm on the 34th right now as I type!!! By far my favorite snack ever

As good as the more expensive brand; maybe better

from Milford, CT

Comments about Stauffers - Whales:

Stauffers Whales are a great tasting cheese cracker. Not easy to find in the average grocery store, you may be able to find them at WalMart. They can be ordered on line directly from Stauffers website. For the price, you won't find a better tasting snack cracker

WHALE CRACKERS!!!!!!!!

from Warminster, PA

Comments about Stauffers - Whales:

I think whale crackers are the most magnificent snack in the entire universe, minus Pluto though.  They don't have whale crackers on Pluto.  Whale crackers are the bane of my existence.  I hate whale crackers.  Whale crackers are incredible.  Whale crackers are the solution to all of the world's problems, including the moldy smell that spews off clothing that was delayed being put in a dryer, moldy toast, soggly waffles, and trans fat free buttery spread.

i love whales so much that i legally married them

from Galesburg, IL

Comments about Stauffers - Whales:

MMMMMM!!!! I love whales. I am eating them right now. I gained 50 pounds eating whales. Right now I am on a Jenny Craig and losing weight, but they are so addictive. I am dreaming about them right now. Just the smell of the sexy baked flavor makes me go crazy. I have determined they are approximately 140 calories per serving and about 33 crackers per serving. I really enjoy the whale trivia on the side of the box, when I am lonely I just sit at home and eat whales. They are my best friends i name each and every single on of them, even the crippled ones. They are so yummy, what would I do without whales? Starve to death, depression?

They are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

from Franklin Park, IL

Comments about Stauffers - Whales:

I ***LOVE***whale crackers! They are the amazingest thing I have ever tasted and I love how they are sooooo chesssey!!!!! I want to just dive in them and eat my life away. So who ever reads this buy whale crackers (the whole stock) today. And I mean right **NOW**!

Love, Starbucks lover <3

Mom,I like these better than goldfish !

from 14132

Comments about Stauffers - Whales:

**Stauffers - Whales**  -Are very simular to the product "*goldfish brand crackers"* that are on the market. Stauffers are a small ***chedder baked snack cracker*** in the size of a whale.They come in a 16 ounce (1pound) 454g Box . Lots for snacking and sharing.

These crackers are made by the Stauffer Biscuit Company located in York,Pa.and *carries the(made in the U.S.A) Label*.It is made in a bakery that uses peanuts and tree nuts so it does carry a allergin label to people who are sensitive to nuts.

This is the first time I have ever bought Stauffer whales brand crackers and my kids loved them,My kids said they were better than the goldfish crackers we buy.No offence to goldfish brand we love them too; ***I think they were more amazed by the size of the box!! :)*** Lots to snack on and share.I found these crackers at walmart while on a snack hunt for some lunch box goodies and snacks to share at home.