Other Coffees:
Starbucks
Starbucks - White Chocolate Mocha w/Raspberry Splash

Starbucks - White Chocolate Mocha w/Raspberry Splash

White Mochas are my go to

Comments about Starbucks - White Chocolate Mocha w/Raspberry Splash:

I don't get the raspberry splash, but a nice Triple White Mocha with no whip will hit the spot for me every time. I like my coffee a little on the strong side, so I add the extra shot in my grande, if I am really needing a boost I will have it in a Quad Venti form, the white chocolate is much smoother that milk chocolate, and sort of helps remove the bitter taste from the coffee as well.. It is my go to when I need a pick-me-up if I am out and about during the morning or afternoon. Starbucks is fabulous because if they do not make the drink right the first time they will make it again for you, but the wonderful thing is, pretty much all the world around you can find starbucks making drinks the same way. They are a little on the spendy side, (I heard a preacher call them 5 bucks, because you can be sure every time you go in there you will spend at least 5 bucks), but it is worth is sometimes to know that you are getting the exact same product each time.

Starbucks white mocha with raspberry

Comments about Starbucks - White Chocolate Mocha w/Raspberry Splash:

This drink from Starbucks is very refreshing. It has the smooth traditional flavor of white chocolate mocha , while at the same time adding a splash of refreshing raspberry. The combination of the two flavors work to offset each other without overpowering each other. They blend well together to create a new and exciting flavor combination. The splash of raspberry works to perk up the taste buds and give you an extra boost of energy to make it through the day. This is a perfect blend to warm you up on a cold winter morning or to treat yourself anytime of the day. It is both calming and refreshing at the same time. The white mocha is a smooth and creamy blend of coffee and steamed milk , then the flavor shot of raspberry is added to create an entirely different taste. This unique flavor combination will add a touch of excitement to your day. I personally think that this is one of Starbucks best flavor combinations.

Starbucks is worth every penny

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Starbucks - White Chocolate Mocha w/Raspberry Splash:

As a rule, I am very thrifty and cost conscious. This drink is the exception. I treat myself once a month to this wonderful drink. One day at work, one of my co-workers brought me a drink from Mochas and Javas that was a white chocolate mocha with raspberry splash. I fell in love with that drink. I decided to try Starbucks to see if they could beat it. They could and they did. This is hands down the best coffee drink I have ever had.