Other Coffees:
Starbucks
Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato

Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato

Iced Macchiato pick-me-up; weigh-me-down

The Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato is a drink I don't frequent often.  It is a nice occasional treat--the bitter espresso mixes well with the sweet caramel and cream, and it's a great cool-down treat for summertime.  The espresso shots pick me up as they do in any Starbucks drink, but the beverage is heavier than others I've had from there.  I think it's the combination of cream and caramel is just too heavy--after I drink the drink, I feel like I've consumed a sort of brick.It's a tasty treat to pick me up, for sure, but it weighs me down after drinking it.  Tall (which is incidentally the smallest size, of course...), if anything, is definitely the way to go.

Good drink, a little too milky.

This drink isn't as good iced as it is hot. There isn't enough espresso and it tastes a bit milky. I would recommend getting an extra shot. The caramel drizzled on top doesn't dissolve well since it's a cold drink, so you end up with caramel blobs throughout. Overall, it has nice flavor but it could be improved.

My favorite Starbucks bar drink!!

Comments about Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato:

My order, nine times out of ten at a Starbucks: Iced Triple Grande Caramel Macchiato, with extra caramel.

Give me more of my favorites -- my caffeinated, scrumptious espresso that just courses through my veins, and the sweet, sticky syrupy caramel that transforms any old drink into a deliciously magical, mysterious elixir!

Seriously, though, I think this drink is the basis of some amazing things, and obviously, it's Starbucks, and it's a made-to-order, fully customizable drink, so you can have a TON of variations. Soy milk? (Not for me!!!) Fat free? Full fat? Light ice? Extra caramel? Pump of vanilla? Done, done and done!

I don't even stir it -- a maybe silly think I do, but I see it as being two drinks! My boyfriend stirs it, which I think ruins it -- I prefer to drink the dark, mainly espresso top half, following up with the sweeter, lightly caffeinated caramel flavored milk that's left behind.

Great option for starbuck fans watching there calories

Comments about Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato:

This is my current go to drink at Starbucks. I consider myself quite the fan and have the gold card to prove it. I used to go for the high calorie but delicious caramel frappacino but this is a much smarter alternative. There are of course diet options of that drink but they compromise the flavor and taste.

With the caramel macchiato you can have both, a healthier drink and a fraction of the calories. I get the skinny version which makes it even better. Its alot lighter so I can actually have the drink more often without it filling me up or needing to be in the mood for it.

Its a long time signature drink at starbucks and i believe one of its best sellers. You also have the options of stirring the caramel to your choice of sweetness, if you do not fully stir it the caramel will sit on top for awhile and then pool at the end. Its kind of a nice little life hack for it.

I recommend this to all starbucks fans who want a slightly cheaper but healthier still delicious option.

The angel and the devil on my shoulder.

Comments about Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato:

My go to order every time I go to Starbucks. Being a true new englander winter spring sumer or fall I will be sipping my iced caramel macchiato and saying "HI haters" to all my dunkie drinkers. I love this drink and love that I can modify it to be less calories or if I'm just having a I don't care day then I can have it my way with whole milk a few extra swirls of caramel on top and lets not forget the ever important whipped cream. I have been known to even order the trenta and not even give it a second thought. Now I really kind of want to drive to starbucks in the snow to get a iced caramel macchiato right now.

My favorite.

Comments about Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato:

I used to work at a bakery that was licensed by Starbucks and I would make myself one (or two!) of these every day. I love the sweetness of the milk mixed with the harshness of the espresso. The syrup on the bottom and the caramel on the top sweeten the whole drink! It makes a beautiful drink and it tastes even more beautiful than it looks! The espresso sits on top, so make sure to mix your drink once you get it. If you haven't tried this from Starbucks, I suggest you do!

Tastes great, too much ice.

Comments about Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato:

I love the taste of the Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato. It is so very refreshing on a hot day. If you are watching your weight (as I am) you can order it "skinny". My one complaint is that there is too much ice. I would prefer less ice and more coffee. Although, if you are nursing your drink while reading, it does help keep it chilled.

Fabulous Drink!

from florida, USA

Comments about Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato:

I love this drink! It is made of a couple shots of espresso and milk, caramel flavoring and syrup, and whipped cream. You can also order a "lite" version made with skim milk and no whipped cream. This is a great drink if you need a pick-me-up in the middle of the day.

Delicious!

Comments about Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato:

I am now OBSESSED with this drink! However, I feel like It is a bit sweet; therefore, I only recommend getting it on occasions. It definitely will wake you up. I did like that the caramel didn't overpower the drink. It was just drizzled on top. Although I feel like this is a good drink on occasions maybe in the summer to cool you off, I still think the hot caramel macchiato is better.

Amazing

Comments about Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato:

The first time I had a caramel macchiato I had no idea what I was in for. To start off, can we talk about how pretty it is? to see the milk and espresso slowly mix together is just awesome, and I know Im not the only one who like to watch it, lol. And it tastes so good. It might suprise you when you get your first sip of caramel but it tastes soo good. Im completely obsessed with these.

An Starbucks Iced coffee with caramel and cream.

Comments about Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato:

Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato is a treat on a hot summer's day! It's Starbucks coffee, which is a strong coffee so it holds up well for iced coffee, made with milk, cream or soy milk, however you like it, and finished with a caramel syrup. These are very good, however they are high in calories and a little too sweet for my taste.

Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato is Delicious

from Lawrenceville, GA

Comments about Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato:

The Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato is delicious. The expresso is a perfect lift me up morning, noon or night. The caramel cream brings a great sweetness that is very comforting. The whipped cream, however, in my opinion leaves a bit of an after taste. I usually leave the whipped cream off. Other than that I think it is the perfect beverage to be used as a morning coffee or an anytime treat. The caramel drizzled over the top is a lovely added bonus.

The warm version of Starbucks Caramel Macchiato is also very good. I usually order the warm Caramel Macchiato only in the winter months, however, I order the Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato year round. A tip for the warm version is you can always add ice to it if it gets cold before finishing it, then you have the best of both worlds.

Starbucks coffee in general has a well blended taste, by adding flavors such as caramel only enhances the flavor and enjoyment of the coffee. I would highly recommend this to everyone who likes caramel.