Other Knives & Cutleries:
Home and Garden Websites
Stamps.com

Easy as pie!

I love my stamps program. I don't have to stand in line at the post office. I get fast service and accurate postage. What more can you ask for?

Crestview, Floriea

true

Have used stamps.com for years & would highly recommend!!

Easy to use, cheaper then other postage suppliers!

Wisconsin

true

Great Company with which to work!!!

This is a great company for my rural bookkeeping business. It saves me time because I don't have to drive to town to buy postage, although the post office can deliver stamps to your mail box if necessary. The personalized stamps are great imaging to put on my envelopes and I love the priority mail services

Minnesota

Addictive

I have thought about joining stamps.com for several years. Finally, I decided to take the plunge. I was skeptical about the ease of use that I had seen in advertisements. However, as soon as I downloaded the software, received my free selection of stamps, and hooked up the scale it was love at first sight. It is AWESOME! I no longer have to go to the post office for stamps or to send a package. Packages can be scheduled to be picked up at my home. You can even order shipping materials and have them delivered (some things are free). Try it out. It is addictive.

TN

Stamps.com listens and respond

In my selling of jewelry that I make I've had a difficult time finding an affordable shipping option which will allow a printed label and tracking. This site allows me the options I need at an affordable rate.

Kalamazoo MI

Great tool!

Stamps.com is a great tool for postaging our ourgoing mail from my company. It is quick and easy to use. Anytime I have any problem, their customer service department is friendly and knowledgeable, and my issue is always resolved quickly and efficiently. Stamps.com is a great time saving alternative to having to go to the post office to purchase postage. I would highly recommend Stamps.com to anyone.

Fort Worth, TX

true

Continues to offer high proficiency after all these years

I was one of their original subscribers. I never have to go to the post office any more except to pick up a certified piece of mail or the few who send me USPS mail to our mail box there, that I no longer need. I don't have to stand in line to buy stamps for letters , boxes, or any outgoing mail.The techs, sales people, everyone with whom I spoke all these years are professional and caring.

Hopkins, SC

true

I use and enjoy this product - can't do without it

I am "Sunshine" person for a couple of organizations to which I belong and use Stamps.com when sending the birthday greetings or get well wishes to other members. It is so convenient for me to not have to remember to purchase stamps as I run out of postage usually on a Sunday afternoon when the post office isn't open. This is a great way to achieve my goal of getting the messages out and is not that expensive when you consider getting into the car and running off to the post office for postage. I can also mail packages as I received a scale to weigh my mailing item, so can prepare the labels to mail small packages with ease. It is GREAT!

Sacramento CA

true

Stamps.com is a lifesaver!

Neither of above affiliations. It is so great and time saving to conduct business at home!

Colorado Springs, Colorado

One Truly Honest Product

Have been using Stamps.com for many years; seeing how they've continued to grow into being a real customer orientated business. Even when a problem comes up; and it's usually me who the finger is pointed at, they have worked with me to rectify it immediately. Since we are actually working closely with the USPS, there are many advantages which one never would dream about yet they are there. When I misprint a sheet of stamps, all it takes is following directions, sending in the paperwork, then usually 'within' 5 working days my money is back in my account; with no charges! Just recently I had a problem with my HP printer not wanting to print envelopes. All it took was for me to make a "10 minute phone call" to Stamps.com (not HP) and my printer was up and printing properly. In conclusion neighbors, there is truly not one thing negative in my 16 years with Stamps.com. For you who are not using this company, I'd like to encourage you to honestly consider giving them a try - whether for your home or for your business. You'll thank yourselves mighty quickly.

Verndale, MN