Other Arts & Crafts Supplies:
Stampin'up

Stampin'up

Scrapbooking and stamping in the same sentence-who knew?

I have used many different companies for my scrapbooking hobbie, and I seem to be stuck on this one great place...Stampin Up. With stampin up you can choose from many different items from cards to bags to scrapbooking...it is a great way to start your hobbie of home made gifts.I started using stamping up because it showed an alternative way to creat scrap book pages for my scrapbook. Besides the normal templates that can be used, and stickers...you can stamp designs on pages and use them to enhance your theme.Stampin up has such great quality catologs too. They have great ideas that help you to work on your own product at home.I really like the product that they use for adhesive..its called hermafix dotto. Its great the pictures really stick well with it, but if you  have to take them off they remove easily and then you can just rub the extra adhesive off with your finger.The only downfall about this product is it is sold through a consultant...or if your lucky online through ebay. But still one way or another you have to wait for it to come through the mail. But good things are worth the wait...and this definitly is!

Manipulates hard working demonstrators to make a hefty profit.

Stampin' Up! features excellent products, but as the husband of a demo who has been working very hard for several years, I've come to the realization that distributing all her hard work against the profit she's generated results to less than minimum wage.  Sure, she's enjoyed it, but the profit motive Stampin' Up! lures demos into joining its bandwagon is sadly lacking.  They are merely a typical MLM deriving the bulk of their profit directly from the products & supplies each new recruit has to purchase.  While I wouldn't discourage anyone from becoming a hobby demonstrator, I would strongly urge anyone who plans to reply on SU income to look elsewhere.  Make Stampin' Up! a hobby ... the time has long passed for those who dream of making fortunes (like some of the top upline do).

I have been a customer for over 12 years

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Stampin'up:

Stampin Up is the company that got me started on my crafting journey. They have wonderful products. The thing that I like the most is that their paper, ink markers, and ink pads all coordinate. I started as a rubber stamper and as I grew my family transformed to scrapbooking. I don't use as many of their rubber stamps as I used to, but I am a huge fan of their printed paper packets.

Just Plain Fun!

from Gaston, SC

Comments about Stampin'up:

I love Stampin Up!  I started buying stuff from them about a year ago.  I have stopped yet.  (I keep telling myself I'm investing for my retirement) :) Anyway, I love all the neat things you can do with the stamps.  I love the embossing! I like to emboss on everything from bottles to light switch plates.  I also like to make neat gifts to give to people and personalize them with the Stampin Up products.You can just do so much with this product!  It can get costly but it is well worth it.  You can find retired sets on E-bay at much lower prices than in the catalog.  To find a demonstrator simply go to their web site. There are some good craft ideas there too!

Scrapbooking and stamping in the same sentence-who knew?

from Topeka, KS

Comments about Stampin'up:

Great quality paper, better than any other I've used.

from Forest, VA

Comments about Stampin'up:

I have tried all the major paper companies for cardstock and scrapbooking supplies.  Stampin' UP! offers the absolute best quality cardstock available.  The paper is heavyweight and is colored throughout, so if you are tearing, you will not have a white core.

The rubber stamps are very nice as well.  They have hundreds of designs and offer new designs quarterly in their mini catalogs, as well as a new idea book and catalog that comes out each summer.

The scrapbooking kits make it very easy for anyone new to scrapbooking to create a coordinating set of pages with very little effort.  All the gorgeous colors in each kit will coordinate with one of the 4 color familes or the set of new 'in colors' for each year.

I love the variety of Stampin' Up!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Stampin'up:

I have been a stamper for over 10 years now.  I have tried stamps from many different companies and I find that I really appreciate the styles and variety offered by Stampin' Up!  They seem to having something to appeal to most anyone's tastes.  In addition, with their expanding product lines and partnerships with Sizzix and Build A Bear Workshops, there are even more great products with which to create.

One of my favorite aspects of the Stampin' Up! line is the color coordination of their inks, papers, ribbons, and other embellishments.  This is just something that I was unable to achieve buying similar items at my local stamping and scrapbooking store.

Over the years I started using more and more Stampin' Up! products so I decided to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I have been a demonstrator with the company now for 8 years and have never once regretted my decision.  I am not a top producer/heavy seller, but I do earn enough money from Stampin' Up! to support my own stamping habit.  This allows me to buy the crafting items I want, without dipping into the family finances.

Stampin and Scrappin all in one place

from Epsom, NH

Comments about Stampin'up:

Stampin up! Is one of my favorite companies out there.  Not only do they have a wide selection of stamps and scrapbooking supplies, but everything matches.  I love to be able to use the same colors for my papers and ink pads without worrying that they won't match. I have been using Stampin Up! for about 10 years.

The only downfall is that it is a catlog order only, and It can get addicting. The have great stamps that withstand the test of time, and the colors are wonderful.  Now the stamps come pre-cut so all yo have to do is punch them out of the rubber backing and stick them on the wood blocks, no more cutting.  Definately a great company and product line.

Stampin Up is a unique stamping supply party.

from Lutz, FL

Comments about Stampin'up:

I'm a scrapbooking hobbiest that have attended Stampin Up parties and purchased Stampin Up items. It's a great scrapbooking stamping company that has consultants that are so sweet. My local consultant is a great instructor on so many new ideas of projects. Each project is so cute and perfect for gifts and decor. The projects are each made with Stampin Up items. Rubber stamps, papers, embellishments and tools.  The catalog has so many things in it that are very popular. No matter what color or themes that you like i'm  sure that you will find many items that you will love.

The main reason I love Stampin up is the cute stamps for each holiday. The designs are perfect for making cards and the consultants have classes, parties, and more to show us how to make things with the different items for sale.  The only negative thought I have about Stampin Up is that the cost of some items are a bit too pricey for me. Since the economy is not good it would be nice if they could also offer some cheaper good things.  Oversall Stampin Up is a great business.

Stampin Up, fun fast crafts anyone can do

from Goffstown, NH

Comments about Stampin'up:

Stampin Up is for anyone that thinks they are not "crafty".  I thought I was the most uncreative person out there, I have been using Stampin' Up for years now, and people think I am very crafty and love to get gifts from me!  I make things from cards to scrapbooks to teacher gifts for my kids' teachers.  The prices are reasonable and it is a really fun way to spend a few hours with friends (having a demonstration in your home while earning free products)!

Manipulates hard working demonstrators to make a hefty profit.

from Stewartstown, PA

Comments about Stampin'up:

Contagious- Great for all (newbies-professional stampers)

from West Monroe, LA

Comments about Stampin'up:

Stampin Up is great, since they often do make and takes and give you ideas on how to use their products.  I think that is what sets them apart from other companies.  The cute little gift boxes and other 3D ideas make it better and more useful (cost per use) so it's not just for cards or scrapbooking..  The quality of the papers and ribbons are great too, have not been able to find a cheaper version that is as good...