Other Misc. Babies:
Stacy Claire Boyd
Stacy Claire Boyd Stationary & Baby Announcements

Stacy Claire Boyd Stationary & Baby Announcements

Always in style - easy to order

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about Stacy Claire Boyd Stationary & Baby Announcements:

I have used Stacey Claire Boyd stationery products on more than one occassion and I have always been happy with the look, the feel and the effects of these paper pproducts.  Yes, it is expensive.  But the quality shows in the paper, in the envelopes and in the styles available.  There are SO many choices that duplication is never an issue.  I've yet to receive the same birth announcement style twice!

This year I ordered luggage tags from Stacey Claire Boyd to use on my children's backpacks.  The choice was incredible - my soccer player could pick that design while my flower-y daughter could pick something pretty.  Now their bags  won't get mixed up in the school hallways!

Ribbons and bows are my personal favorites and there are so many choices of designs that feature additional graphics.  Form gingham bows to puppy dogs there is something for your style.  Also, the constant addition of new designs makes shopping fun!

I've found that many independent stationery dealers will discount this line of products making it more accessible.  But I'd probably pay full price anyway!

You can not get much cuter

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Stacy Claire Boyd Stationary & Baby Announcements:

I have ordered Stacy Claire Boyd invitations and baby announcements and I been very pleased on both accounts. Not only are they the cutest designs available, but they are high quality and stand out designs. They are a must have if you can afford them.