Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
St. Ives
St. Ives Whipped Silk Body Wash

St. Ives Whipped Silk Body Wash

this is heaven!

this st.ives body wash is  great. the st.ives products have been around for a long time. i have personally used this brand for awhile now. i love st.ives products. this body wash has a great scent and comes in a variety of scents also. i use this product alot. my skin feels soft. the bath wash is not oily. it leaves no sticky residue on your skin. the bath wash rinses off easily. this bathwash makes my skin very soft and smelling great. leaves me with a clean feeling after using this. i recommend every one who wants soft skin to try this bath wash.

You won't believe the best part about this lotion..

My favorite thing about this lotion is that it comes out of the bottle in a star shape! Wee. It's like putting icing on your body.However, contrary to icing, it is not very thick. It is kind of a soupy mess. I would like it a lot more if it was a bit more thick.The smell is medicore at best.

St. Ives Body Wash makes skin feel super soft!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about St. Ives Whipped Silk Body Wash:

I love St. Ives products. They have been around for a long time. I know and trust their brand. St. Ives Whipped Silk Body Wash is another awesome product. I love the way it cleans and makes my skin feel. It is very inexpensive and budget friendly.

This body wash lathers well and cleanses well. It has a silky and creamy texture. It rinses nicely and leaves skin moisturized without heavy oils or residues. You do not need to use a lot. A little goes a long way when used with a sponge or bath scrubby. St. Ives Whipped Silk Body Wash makes my skin feel soft, silky smooth, and moisturized. It has vitamins to nourish skin. I love that my whole family can use it. It does not irritate my boys' sensitive skin. They do not like putting lotion on and this helps with their dry skin issues.

This has a soft and nice fragrance. It is not overpowering but still smells really good. The light scent stays on my skin all day.

Time Just For You

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about St. Ives Whipped Silk Body Wash:

I have a hard time getting soap that I can use. Becuase now they just add to much stuff into a soap. So soap makes me fell like i am oily and other make me just to dry. This soap does not do either and it leaves my skin soft. And We like soft skin. Right Ladys. Even tho you can get it in scent they are not strong.

this is heaven!

from Palm Bay, FL

Feels like silk

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about St. Ives Whipped Silk Body Wash:

I love St Ives products for the most part, particularly the body washes and face washes.  This product leaves your skin literally silky smooth, it's smell is nicely subtle and the price is definitely affordable to most.

It's wonderful, It makes my skin soft like silk!

from Williston, VT

Comments about St. Ives Whipped Silk Body Wash:

I love the whipped silk body wash!  It makes my skin feel so soft.  I've tried numerous body washes and can't find anything that makes my skin feel this silky.  I haven't been able to find it in a local store and have to order it online.  Nothing else compares!

Sherry in Vermont

After one shower, my skin felt soft as velvet

from London, OH

Comments about St. Ives Whipped Silk Body Wash:

I had seen St. Ives Whipped Silk bodywash in the store for some time and at first, I was not sure about if it was considered "feminine" since it had moisturizer in it. Now I know that even me as a man with dry skin need moisturizing bodywash, so I opted to try it. Wow, it felt so soft washing with it, lots of foam / bubbles, and the scent was actually quite pleasant for me, not too strong. After showering on that first time my skin felt as soft as velvet, literally. This will be a regular bodywash to keep on hand as the cost is very economical.

Best Body Wash EVER!

from Bristol, PA

Comments about St. Ives Whipped Silk Body Wash:

I love love love this product! I use it every day and it does leave me too dry or too oily. It has an awesome scent and leaves my skin so smooooth! I am allergic to almost every kind of soap, especially the kinds with perfumes. This smells awesome and give me no allergic reaction. Love it!

Very soothing to the skin!

from Dawsonville, GA

Comments about St. Ives Whipped Silk Body Wash:

I've been using this body wash for a long time and I love it! It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. It's refereshing and has a wonderful fragrance. I also believe that it has some natural ingredients that help repair your skin and revivie it. I've never had any negative skin reactions using this product, so I would recommend it to anyone.

You won't believe the best part about this lotion..

from Chattanooga, TN

OOOOH

from Easton, MD

Comments about St. Ives Whipped Silk Body Wash:

AAAAH heaven in a bottle, who knew that it could be so easy.  This stuff is a delight, the fragrance, the bubbles and the soft lucious skin after the bath. We are big into keeping our skin moisturized in my house and this fits the bill. If you use one of those scrunchy sponges a little of this goes a very long way. Silk is a good name for it because that's what it's like, liquid silk.  The price is pretty darn good too. Love St. Ives products.