Other Body Lotions:

St. Ives St. Ives skin firming advanced body moisturizer

Great scnet, lasts long

from Kennewick, WA

Comments about St. Ives St. Ives skin firming advanced body moisturizer:

I love this lotion. It's cheap, does what it's supposed to do without leaving your skin sticky or greasy, and has a pleasant smell without overpowering you. I don't think it truly "firms" you up, but if you use it frequently enough your skin will become very smooth to the touch. Love it!

I LOVE THIS STUFF

from Plain City, OH

Comments about St. Ives St. Ives skin firming advanced body moisturizer:

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS WITH THE MATCHING FIRMING BODY SCRUB AND MY SKIN HAS NEVER FELT BETTER.MY SKIN ESPECIALLY MY FACE AND NECK FEELS NICE AND FIRM .THE  SMALL LINES ON MY FACE HAVE ALMOST DISAPPEARED.I WOULD DEFINITLEY RECOMMEND THIS.

St. Ives Body Firming Moisturizer is ok but no the best

from Portland, OR

Comments about St. Ives St. Ives skin firming advanced body moisturizer:

St. Ives Body Firming moisturizer is ok, I don't have much pull if you will in my skin and so I purchased it just hoping that for the cheap price it could help tighten my body a little. It hasn't done so much and I use it morning and night. Not to mention it doesnt even last very long as a basic moisturizer. I have used Jergins and I found that it works much much better than this and lasts forever. st. ives isn't doing it for me and they test on animals so STAY AWAY if you care for our furry friends.