Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash

Pros

Cons

Bye Bye Dry Skin

St Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash won me over within a week. My skin is terribly dry, especially on my legs. I have probably gone through 20 different body washes trying to find one that did not make the dryness even worse. A friend suggested St Ives. Within a week of using the Oatmeal and Shea Butter body wash there was a noticeable difference in my skin. By the end of the month my skin was glowing! No more tight, itchy, dry skin. Give it a month, you will be won over too!

My skin has changed drastically in the past 10 years. It gets so dry now that even the soaps and body washes specifically for dry skin do not work. I've tried them all. I finally tried St Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash and VOILA! No more dry, flaky skin. Not only does it moisturize, but my skin is softer now and regaining that glow that it had when I was younger. I use a dime size amount of the product on a shower puff. That little bit lathers up so rich and silky that it easily washes your entire body. It rinses clean without leaving that slimy feeling behind that happens with other "moisturizing" body washes. The result is clean, moisturized, glowing, baby soft skin.

St Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter body wash has a very soft and pleasing scent. It's not flowery and girly, so can be used by anyone.

Bad allergic reaction!

I had a bad allergic reaction to this product. It took me about a week to figure out this was the cause. The area under mu arms and around my rib cage began to show red itchy bumps. I stopped using it and the bumps disappeared in about 3 days.

Bad allergic reaction!

from New Jersey

Pros

Cons

• Irritates Skin

Comments about St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash:

Soft body wash that soothes skin.

Comments about St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash:

I enjoy using this body wash. It has a light scent and doesn't irritate the skin like other, harsher scrubs. This body wash moisturizes your skin instead of drying it out, unlike other cleansers that dry out your skin. The brand itself makes very good products that come in a variety of scents, and I would recommend them all. I feel like the product can be used on a lot of different skin types.

This body wash is absolutely effective at cleansing and hydrating the skin. It's gentle and calming. It is also very moisturizing your skin, and not drying out your pores. I would especially recommend this body wash to people who experience dry skin. It helps my skin in the winter time when my skin dries up.

The scent is really smooth. It is light on the senses, and doesn't overwhelm you. The scent doesn't make you ill with overused perfumes and dyes. I like that the body wash lingers on your skin after your bath or shower.

Great product

Comments about St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash:

This product is great. It smells really good. The shea butter in the product gives it the great smell. It keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. It lathers great, too. I live in the Midwest and it's a drier climate in the winter. This is a great product for dry skin.

It keeps my skin hydrated.

The shea butter adds a great scent to the product.

A must have product, especially for the summer.

Comments about St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash:

This is a great product that combines a creamy, lathering body wash with a scrub. It has tiny little particles that scrub away at the dead skin all over your body. The creamyness of the oatmeal and shea butter really help with dry patches on your body and that overall extra moisture that we all crave throughout the summer. I call this product the 2 in 1 combo because this product is all that you really need. An exfoliator with a creamy type of base. I would definitely use this product with a loofa or even just by hand and you're good to go!

Definitely does the job. Exfoliates and seals in the moisture your body deserves at the same time! A win-win situation! The great 2 in 1 product has arrived!

This scent smells amazing. The combination of shea butter and oatmeal always appealed to me but this scent just smells so yummy and even better on your skin. It doesn't battle your own body scent and isn't too heavy that you cannot layer a fragrance/perfume or a body lotion with this. This line also makes a body lotion of oatmeal and shea butter so those two are my go to products!

Hydrating body wash for sensitive skin

Comments about St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash:

This is a great body wash that uses some of nature's ingredients to deliver amazing results. This gentle formula does a great job cleaning my skin, and restores it by adding back moisture. It also doesn't trigger any allergic reactions for me, which makes it ideal for my sensitive skin.

I really love this product because it delivers phenomenal results while taking a more natural approach. This product washes away dirt and grime from skin, leaving it feeling refreshed and clean. Another amazing factor of this product is it does a great job hydrating skin. I use this body wash in the winter, when the cold weather is especially damaging on my skin, and this product leaves my skin feeling much softer and makes my skin look healthier, banishing those chalky arms and elbows I used to have.

Most body washes have fragrances that cause me to get hives, rashes, and bumps, but this product doesn't trigger any allergic reactions for me.

Bye Bye Dry Skin

Super Moisturizing!

from MI

Comments about St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash:

St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter body wash is a thick, creamy body wash that smells heavenly!

This body wash lathers up very easily, creating a nice, thick lather, and feels soft and comforting on the skin as you wash with it. A little bit really goes a long way with this - it only takes a small dab of body wash to lather up your entire body. And it's so soft and smooth - it almost makes you feel silky! It's gentle on the skin - the combination of shea butter and oatmeal - it's perfect for even the most sensitive of skin types. It rinses away clear without leaving a residue feeling on the skin. It feels very nourishing and my skin always feels nice after using this. I have very dry skin, and I always have great results with this product.

Excellent body wash. It lathers up nicely, which is something I always love in a body wash - and it rinses away clean, without leaving me feeling sticky or like there is a film left behind.

The combination of shea butter and oatmeal is wonderful!!

Great for Sensitive Skin

Comments about St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash:

I have sensitive skin. Over the years, I have learned just what products I can use. And this even applies to products that are advertised for those with sensitive skin. For instance, the ever popular, mild Dove soap makes my skin itchy. Luckily, St. Ives' Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash passes my test. It does not leave my skin feeling itchy or uncomfortable! (Caution: Other scents by St. Ives do though!) In addition to being mild, this scent smells so great. And the body wash is a rich, luxurious lather. So, St. Ives' Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash is a staple in my shower routine. I would certainly recommend it to others.

As I've already mentioned, St. Ives' Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash works wonders for me. It passes my sensitive skin test. It also leaves my skin feeling clean, moisturized and smelling great.

The scent is light, slightly sweet and definitely soothing. It is ideal for an evening bath, but also great for a morning shower.

I love that this conditions and adds a slight exfoliate.

from West Virginia

Comments about St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash:

I know this isn't specifically marketed as an exfoliate but I find that it actually works like one for me. The smell of this smells like olive oil or cocoa butter to me. It has a nice thick formula from a brand I like. The lather is good but it's not really sudsy. It's powerful but it doesn't soap up like some products. The creaminess of this helps smooth it all over my skin.

I will usually use a washcloth with this instead of a sponge or pouf because I get a nice exfoliate effect when I do that. It has little particles of oats in it that work as a very light exfoliate. The exfoliate helps remove dead skin cells and open up pores. I even feel safe using this on my face and nether regions. The shea butter can really soak in because it exfoliates lightly. I feel smooth and silky with this product.

I don't feel greasy and buttery like I have with some products that have natural oils and butters in them. I love St. Ives and my only wish is that they would go all natural and/or organic.

It exfoliates slightly and then it moisturizes deeply.

It has a great scent like cocoa butter.

A must have

Comments about St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash:

The St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter body wash is truly an awesome product. It has helped me overcome extremely dry skin, Eczema as well as some Cystic Acne. Oatmeal and Shea Butter are so healing. I love that I can use this product daily and it works in all seasons. My skin changes with the weather constantly. I am also very sensitive to chemicals so I fully appreciate the fact that this is hypoallergenic. Also from what I understand it is also made with all natural products. I love to use it as shaving cream too. It works great because it is thick and creamy. I am so prone to razor burn and this helps tremendously. I would recommend this product to anybody who has sensitive skin. I believe this is natural and mild enough for the entire family.

The smell is fresh and calming to me. I love Oatmeal and Shea together. There are very few products my husband and I can share; he loves this as much as I do.