Other Body Lotions:
St. Ives

Effective moisturizer

Comments about St. Ives Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Advanced Body Moisturizer:

This rich formula really moisturizes dry skin, and transforms chalky elbows, legs, and arms back to soft, subtle skin. It is good for people who have extremely dry skin, and it adds a nice, floral sent. This lotion really delivers, making skin soft, silky, and visibly more radiant and really restores dry skin. This body lotion can also double up as a nourishing had cream.

It has a floral sent that smells like a tropical mixture of orchids and coconut milk.

Absorption
This rich formula is absorbed by skin quickly and painlessly. It doesn't leave skin greasy and doesn't leave behind a residue.

After just one application of this lotion, you can see and feel a difference in your skin's moisture level and see that is looks much healthier than before. The formula also helps fade minor scars. This product is very rich so it doesn't take a lot to get great results. About one to two pumps should be enough for a leg, one pump should be enough for an arm.

• Absorption:

Best smell and texture EVER!!!

from Port Saint Lucie, FL

I purchased this lotion on clearance as I was grocery shoppong. At the time, I only bought it fo the price, not because I needed it. And, I thought the coconut milk mixed with the Orchid would make for a great texture and smell. Boy, was I right! The smell of ths lotion has to be the best I've ever smelled. Not too light or potent; just right. The texture is just right, too. Not thin, not overly thick. The best part is that it actually sticks to my hands and lasts a while. I don't like a hand cream that is all water and seeps into my skin, making it as dry as it was to begin with. This lotion does just the opposite!