Other Body Lotions:

St. Ives Mineral Therapy Lotion

Pros

Cons

I love this lotion, it makes my skin glow

I have been using this moisturizer for over a year and I love the feeling of this moisturizer.   It seems to soak into my skin better than any other moisturizer I've used (aside form oils).  It doesn't feel greasy, it leaves my skin looking healthy, and it  smells lovely.  It is a good medium range moisturizer.  What i mean by "medium range" is that it is not as greasy as oil and just oily enough to soak in and lock in moisture for my dry skin.  I do have extremely dry skin, so get a sample bottle or small bottle if you have oily skin.  I often have reactions to different skin products and St. Ives never causes me irritation, acne, or any other problems. They always deliver the best prducts.  I would always recommend their products to anyone with dry/sensitive skin.    They also have a corresponding body wash tat is wonderful.  The mineral therapy body wash is one of the only body washes I have ever tried that actually did moisturize and still clean my skin.  I love it.  I tried to switch to another moisturizer recently (I'm a moisturizer junkie) but then switched bacl to the mineral care.  As far as i'm concerned, it just can't be beat.

an average lotion

I use lotion a couple times a day and was not impressed with this lotion at all. It seems pretty thick when you pump it out..but it seems to wear off very quickly.  It does absorb quickly...but maybe a little too quick.  I dont really notice a difference when I use it.

Saint Ives is great for dry skin

from Michigan

Comments about St. Ives Mineral Therapy Lotion:

I absolutely adore this lotion. It sinks in well. It is very creamy and light. It smells wonderful. I enjoy applying this lotion. There is never any greasy after-feel. I would have to say that this is my favorite lotion out there. I love that I can get a great lotion without the high price of other leading lotions on the market. I have been using Saint Ives for a long time. I have loved all of the products from Saint Ives and have been sad to see some get discontinued. The only thing bad about this lotion is that it seems like one that will get discontinued soon. I don't have any idea why, except that the labeling seems too gimicky.

I love the light pleasant scent. It is not overbearing or too perfume-like. It smells wonderful and is effective at the same time.

Absorption
This lotion sinks in deeply and never feels greasy.

This lotion is long lasting and makes my dry winter hands feel soft and moisturized.

St. Ives Saved My Hands and Feet

Comments about St. Ives Mineral Therapy Lotion:

I have horribly dry skin and as soon as it becomes cold my hands and feet start to crack and it really hurts. I have tried everything and it was either too greasy or just wasn't effective. My mother in law brought me a bottle of St. Ives Mineral Therapy and the first time I used it it was like my hands were taking a refreshing drink of cool water. I love that it has a very light smell and it is not greasy at all. Best of all, it is relatively cheap! I apply it to my hands and feet every night before I go to bed and it has literally transformed my skin. Even my nails look better because it is so hydrating to my cuticles. Thank you St. Ives for no more embarrassing redness and cracks and no more pain!

• Absorption:

A effective way to return dry skin to normal

from Strongsville, OH

Comments about St. Ives Mineral Therapy Lotion:

I absolutely love this product. I have found that it does an excellent job of moisturizing dry skin. I live in Cleveland Ohio and our winters result in very dry conditions. This lotion has consistently worked to revive dry skin. I get dry elbows and this is one of the very few products that helps to bring this area back to normal in a very short time. I highly recommend this. It also has a mild scent that is pleasant, and not over-powering and works well for both women and men.

Scent is pleasant, neither masculine nor feminine and very easy to live with.

Absorption
This product is quickly absorbed into the skin and is not greasy or slippery.

This product provides instant relief to very dry skin and brings it back to normal with 2-3 applications.

• Absorption:

BEST lotion I have ever used!

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about St. Ives Mineral Therapy Lotion:

I have extremely dry skin. For YEARS, I have tried lotion, after lotion, after lotion. About 2 years ago my sister recommended this to me, and I have never gotten any thing else ever again.

The price is reasonable. I would not say cheap, but its not expensive. And honestly, I would pay much more, because it works so well. I use this daily. After my shower I apply it all over. I even apply it to my face, because it leaves no "film" and soaks in quickly and is not greasy at all. After the first two weeks of using it daily, I could see a huge differance. My skin seemed almost brand new. It was so soft. Even my fiance was impressed and comments FREQUENTLY on how soft and silky my skin feels.

My 7 year old also has dry skin and uses this product. Her dry skin causes her to itch and when she applies this, it helps right away!

The only lotion for me!

from Tempe, AZ

Comments about St. Ives Mineral Therapy Lotion:

I have been using St. Ives for as long as I can remember.  I've always been someone who needs lotion regularly.  Every time I wash my hands the first thing I look for is my lotion.  A lot of lotions I've tried don't seem to moisturize very well or give that moisturized feeling for very long and that's where St. Ives is different.  This lotion isn't scented but it has a nice natural smell.  I get compliments regularly on how good it smells after I put it on.  I use it immediatly after I shower and it feels great!  I carry a small bottle in my purse so I'm never without it.  I have a full-sized bottle in my car so it's always with me.  It's fairly inexpensive, but it also frequently goes on sale at the grocery store or pharmacy and occasionally coupons are available either in the newspaper or on Facebook.  If you are looking for a mild but extremely moisturizing lotion then St. Ives is an excellent choice!

St ives makes my skin soft

from Mansfield, OH

Comments about St. Ives Mineral Therapy Lotion:

This is a wonderful lotion. I use it on my hands, feet, elbows, and knees. I put this on after a shower daily. It has softened my skin and helps keep it moist as I have dry skin especially in winter. Since I have started using this I have seen and felt a big difference. A great product. Highly recommend.

I love this lotion, it makes my skin glow

from Skytop, PA

Comments about St. Ives Mineral Therapy Lotion:

Great lotion for the price!

from Sunnyvale, CA

Comments about St. Ives Mineral Therapy Lotion:

I tried this lotion for the first time a couple months back and immediately loved it! Its a great lotion for the price. Instantly it made my skin feel soft, moisturized, and not greasy. Goes great with matching body wash! Only thing is if you sweat is sweats off!

an average lotion

from Toledo, OH

Comments about St. Ives Mineral Therapy Lotion:

This is a best kep secret!

from New York, NY

Comments about St. Ives Mineral Therapy Lotion:

I was at an event where I received a sample of St. Ives Mineral Therapy Lotion and loved it so much I ran out to buy it. I've tried so many expensive lotions for dry skin, and anti-aging but this has to be the beauty world's best kep secret! My incredibly sensitive skin is always calm and smooth so I've started using on my face as a daily lotion and night cream.