Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

St. Ives Elements Microdermabrasion

great product

from Fremont, CA

Comments about St. Ives Elements Microdermabrasion:

I really like the St. IVes Elements Microdermabrasion face wash so far, even though I have only been using it for a few weeks. I bought it on a whim after seeing good reviews for it online, and so far I've been pleased with it. It is gentle enough that I can use it every morning without it drying out my skin or making my skin peel. I like the gritty texture, which makes it feel as though it is exfoliating my skin. In addition, the scent is really pleasant. The price is also pretty decent, considering that a little of the product goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase this product once my current tube runs out. I would recommend this product for everyone, even with those that have sensitive skin. Great buy!

St. Ives Timeless Skin is the best new product I have found.

from Youngstown, OH

Comments about St. Ives Elements Microdermabrasion:

I am sixty years old and have always been told I look way younger and I want to keep it that way.  After I started using this product I noticed I did not need to use foundation the way I used to.  I use much less now and concentrate more on the eyes and lips.  It feels really good to use and I never have breakouts since it rids my skin of any ground in dirt.  It is truly a luxury to me for a great price.  Thank you St. Ives.