4.8
Sprite
Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda

Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda

4.8

Its refreshing and dont give me jitters.

I have always been a Mt Dew fan, untill latley I noticed I was getting the jitters from the caffine in the pop, that made me think...wow.. you are drinking way to many of these. I have drank Sprite before, but it was never one that I bought regulary.

My husband picked up a case of Sprite about a month or so ago, and we decided to start drinking this instead. I have to say, I really enjoy a nice cold Sprite in the morning. It is caffine free, and I like that. I hate that jitter feeling. 100& natural flavors of crisp lemon and lime. 140 calories per 12oz can. It is refreshing and satifies my thirst. I dont drink that many thru the day, I am also a huge water fan, but when I want something different, and delish...I grab a Sprite.

not as good as it used to be

Sprite is a classic lemon-lime soda, and is the one I enjoyed most in my younger years. However, for some reason it tastes different to me than it used to. I always associated Sprite with a very crisp, citrusy, refreshing taste and experience, but these days it leaves me cold. It tastes kind of flat right out of the bottle, and doesn't seem to have the same "bite" it used to have. Perhaps it's just me, but I haven't noticed a change in the way other sodas taste so I think the product itself may just not be as good as it used to be.

I LOVE this product

from Rhode Island

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• Parties
    • Relaxing
    • School
    • Sports
    • Whenever
    • Work

Comments about Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda:

I love the taste of sprite. Its so crisp clean and refreshing. I always have sprite in my fridge and always have one on the go

I HIGHLY recommend this product.

from Baltimore

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• All flavors fantastic
    • Electrolyte Replacement
    • Energizing
    • Great Taste
    • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• NONE

• During sex it is a great refresher.
    • Parties
    • School
    • Whenever

Comments about Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda:

I love sprite. I have dedicated my entire life to sprite. I remember the first time i tasted the resfreshing tasty sprite on a hot summer day. Best day of my life.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

So Good!

Comments about Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda:

A few years ago, I decided to quit drinking pop all together. I lost ten pounds! So, naturally, when I started craving pop, I decided to get a pop that did not have a lot of carbohydrates or calories in it. That was when I started drinking Sprite. Sprite was the perfect choice. It has no caffeine and is all one hundred percent natural flavors. A typical sixteen point nine ounce bottle of Sprite has only two hundred calories, no fat grams, ninety milligrams of sodium, and only fifty four grams of carbohydrates that come solely from sugar. It is one of the few drinks on the market today that I can pronounce all the ingredients listed. It consists of carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, which is basically sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium citrate, and sodium benzoate. The Coca Cola company really is very good at what they do. They even suggest right on the bottle that you "Please Recycle".

Sprite Delight!

from Georgia

Comments about Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda:

I love Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda because it has a great lemony flavor and really makes me feel better when I have the flu or a migraine. Sprite does not darken my teeth, make my stomach upset, give me diarrhea, or make me hyper. Sprite and Ginger-Ale are the only sodas that do not do these things to me. It not only has a great lemon ingredient in it that helps to rid my migraines and clear my throat, but it also doesn't have any caffeine, which I find beneficial because it prevents my stomach from becoming upset. I love my Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda cold and it really cools me off when I am sick. I recommend this to soda lovers and people who get sick and need a drink to make themselves feel better. It has a great lemon-lime flavor that I love.

Sweet carbonation

Comments about Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda:

This is a sweet soft drink, though not as sweet as others. I don't really understand the 'lemon-lime" flavoring, but it has a distinct taste from Sierra Mist and 7-Up. It definitely has a more sweet taste to it than other lemon-lime sodas. I find that this soda tends to go flat fairly quickly, despite the carbonation being more visible in this soft drink compared to dark-colored soft drinks.

One of my favorites

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda:

Out of all the clear sodas out there, I have to say Sprite is not my favorite but, it is pretty close. The reason I like Sprite is because it is highly carbonated and has a thick lemon lime flavor. I also like it because it is extremely effective and very fast acting for treating upset stomachs. The only reason it's not my favorite is because it has a sweetened after taste. I prefer more dry tasting soft drinks that do not taste so sweet. However, I buy Sprite quite often because I enjoy it as well as the rest of my family enjoy it. I definitely feel good about recommending this product. I am a happy customer of Sprite products.

This Soda is Good

Comments about Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda:

I am not a big fan of soda drinks. There is two times when I might drink sprite and they are when I have a mixed drink or when I am sick. With Sprite, there are so many mixed drinks you can make but my favorite would be with sprite and Captain Morgan Rum. I like drinking Sprite when I have an upset stomach because I mix it with an Antacid and my stomach problem is cured.

I love Sprite.

Comments about Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda:

Sprite is one soda I enjoy drinking. A cold bottle of sprite on a hot summer afternoon is so refreshing. On several occasions when I would have a hangover, I always turn to a bottle of sprite because it makes the hangover go away. It is one of my favorite soda drinks.

Crisp and refreshing!

Comments about Sprite - Lemon-Lime Soda:

I have never been a huge Sprite drinker until recently, but I absolutely love it now! It does not stain your teeth, which is a good change from dark sodas, and it tastes so good. The citrus/lime flavor is very good, and is not over-powering. Also works well with punches and other additional add-ins.

not as good as it used to be