Other Baking Goods:
Spring Valley
Spring Valley Stevia

Spring Valley Stevia

Sweet and simple sugar substitute

Comments about Spring Valley Stevia:

This stevia sweetner is wonderful. It isn't gritty like some can be, and it gives the perfect smooth sweet flavor to anything. Mixes best with hot drinks, but can be mixed into cold things as well. I like to use it in small quantities like coffee or tea.

Spring Valley Stevia is great for baking!

from Edinburg, TX

Comments about Spring Valley Stevia:

Spring Valley Stevia is great for baking cakes, cookies and everything else.  I try to cut back on eating sweets a lot. I only eat sweet one a day with 250 calories or less. Stevia is a natural herb. It is a dietary supplement. It has 0 calories. It can taste very sweet. So all I need to add is very little into my baking goods. It is also great in your drinks like tea and coffee, and other things. It has a great taste. The rich emerald foliage of the Stevia plant has founded in Guarani Indians of Paraguay where it is known as sweetleaf and sweet herb. It has no sugar or artificial flavors in it. This one comes with 100 packs that last a really long time. I love to add it in my tea and coffee. When I bake cookies they come out tasting really great. I bake them with wheat floor.