3.8

3.8

Spring Air

from Alpine, UT

Comments about Spring Air Warren Pillow Top Mattress Set:

Overall, it is a good mattress. I have a very bad back, and I wanted something comfortable to sleep on. This one is a little firmer than what I had thought it was in the store. I wish I could have actually slept a night on it. I have a lot of back pain issues, and the firmness has not helped with that so much. I do have to say that it is perfect as far as support goes, though. It has not sagged or left a dent in the mattress with use. However, the firmness makes my back hurt by morning sometimes. In all fairness, I think that this mattress is probably still better than any other one I tried out. I don't think any mattress would be any better for my back than this one. But sometimes I do wish for a squishier, cushier, softer surface on the top. I thought the pillowtop was enough, but it just has not been enough to make my back more comfortable. So if you have a normal back, I think this mattress would be great. If you have had large surgeries with large incisions on your back, this mattress is still good for support, but not so good with helping ease the pain.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

best mattress we have ever slept on!!!

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Spring Air Warren Pillow Top Mattress Set:

We ordered a Spring Air full sized mattress this year when we remodeled our master bedroom...It is a wonderful mattress!!  Very comfortable and it was a great price on overstock.com. The shipping and handleing was a free promotion.  The gentlemen who delivered it and set it up were very professional... I would recommend orderin g this mattress from overstock.com..you will not be disappointed!!

No more tossing and turning - just good sound sleep.

from College Park , GA

Comments about Spring Air Warren Pillow Top Mattress Set:

The Spring Air Warren Pillowtop Mattress Set should actually be named "Heavenly Clouds of Bliss" because that is exactly how it makes one feel. This set is so comfortable that I never want to leave my bed and in fact, if I must go over paperwork, I now do it in the bed instead of at a desk (I know, sad but true). Everyone knows that a good night's sleep is paramount to anyone's health and this mattress set really delivers on it's end of the bargain. I highly recommend the Spring Air Warren Pillowtop Mattress Set to any one who's looking for great support and ultimate comfort as well as the desire to never get out of bed...

Don't buy it

from Cumming, GA

Comments about Spring Air Warren Pillow Top Mattress Set:

I bought a Spring Air pillow top and was told by the salesperson that the pillowtop had memory foam and filler in it.  I was told that the pillowtop would keep its form and not develop indentions.  Boy was this wrong!  Bot sides of the bed have indentions.  My husband does not sleep well on this mattress.  I sleep okay, but it could be better.  We really don't like the mattress and wish we had gone with something else.  We've only had it for 4 years.  I hate to buy a new mattress because they are so expensive, but we're going to have to.  I will not buy a Spring Air again.

It is also very deep and hard to find sheets that fit it.