3.3

3.3

Really comfortable!!

from Solana Beach, CA

Comments about Spring Air Nature's Rest Latex Mattress:

We bought our mattress set from a little store in Solana Beach, CA called Mattress Place Store. The price was reasonable and we felt we got a good deal. The sales lady was very nice and went over all the benefits and we were sold. I love how the Latex is all natural no smells and the most comfortable bed ever. No needs of coils.

I am so happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone!

If you want a saggy mattress . . . this is it!

from Kent, WA

Comments about Spring Air Nature's Rest Latex Mattress:

My husband and I were "sold" on a Latex mattress because they were supposed to never sag, were all natural (no more "chemical smells" from memory foam 'gassing out') and the mattress had a ***20-year warranty***. The mattress in the store seemed acceptable so we bought it.

After the first night we seemed to have sunk down and within 30 days I was calling the retailer to complain about the sagging. They admitted that a brand new mattress shouldn't sag that much and sent someone to come look at the product. He took  measurements and we were later advised that  dips of less than 1.5inches are 'normal'.The retailer was also really hard to work with but even they agreed that this was a terrible response from the manufacturer.  But, the retailer felt their hands were tied and that Spring Air was our only avenue of hope because of the warranty. After 6 months we have given up and we just deal with the sagging.  We spent entirely too much money to just toss the mattress, but we couldn't seem to get anywhere.  Our 20 year warranty was pointless.

Considering how expensive these mattresses are it is disgusting how the manufacturers will not stand by their products and are just obsessed with piling more and more pillowtops on them to con buyers at retail.Steer well clear of Spring Air - or buy from a department store who offer their own warranty.

Best Nights Sleep of my LIFE!!!

from Reading, MA

Comments about Spring Air Nature's Rest Latex Mattress:

recently purchased a brand new natures rest bed, not only does it look great but it also feels amazing my wife and I are falling right to sleep every night! i can't even stay up to watch re runs of the office!!