4.9
Glass Cleaners
Sprayway

4.9

Cons

the only glass cleaner i buy!

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • no runs or dripping with foam
  • Powerful
  • streak free shine

• Auto
    • Cleaning
    • glass, mirrors, glass cook tops, stainless steel
    • Home

Comments about Sprayway Glass Cleaner:

Windex used to be my go to glass and stainless steel cleaner before I started buying this. I was actually at a deli and saw them cleaning their stainless with sprayway and saw how great the metal looked after. It works better than any cleaners I've seen on stainless. Ive even tried cleaners specifically made for SS and sprayway has them beat by a long shot. It cleans glass the same way. They can be dirty and covered with fingerprints and one small spray takes it all off and leaves the surface perfectly clean and shiny with no streaks at all! I can't imagine going back to Windex after using this because it works so much better and doesn't drip and run like the liquid cleaners. Its white foam and you just spray a little on and wipe it clean with a paper towel. I also love the smell of it. It leaves a nice scent behind without being overpowering. I highly recommend sprayway for glass, mirrors, stainless steel, and even glass cook tops. I have used it all over my house on all different surfaces and it works equally well on all of them. I think the cost is well worth it and you get quite a lot of product in the can that lasts a long time even if you use it a lot. I love this stuff and I will Definately continue to use this for my house. I think it is the best glass cleaner out there and I've tried a lot! I use it on my car glass and I love how clean my Windows are and the scent afterwords. Highly recommended for everyone.

If you want clean glass, this is the answer

from Boca Raton, FL

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
    • No Streaks
    • Powerful

• Cleaning
      • Home

Comments about Sprayway Glass Cleaner:

After having used many other glass cleaners that just left my mirrors and windows streaky and cloudy, I finally stumbled upon this product and it is my glass cleaner of choice going forward. No messy dripping liquids. Just spray the foam and wipe. No streaks, no cloudiness. Easy to use and works best for me.

Best yet!

Comments about Sprayway Glass Cleaner:

I first learned of this product when we had some windows replaced in our home. The installers used it to clean the new glass. It worked so well I had to buy it. Unbeknownst to me, hubby had been purchasing this and using it out in the garage! This is now the only thing I use to clean glass... even eyeglasses!

One of the Best Cleaners Out There!

Comments about Sprayway Glass Cleaner:

I first bought Sprayway Glass Cleaner about six months ago, at my boyfriend's request. As it just so happened, Sprayway turned out to be one of the best cleaners I have ever used! And it is not just good for cleaning glass, either; I have used Sprayway on just about every surface in my house, and it has gotten everything shiny and clean. It also has a wonderful, clean scent to it; it does not leave an odor like most cleaning products leave - that gross abrasive, medicinal, industrial smell. Sprayway cleans the dirt off the floor, takes away glas rings on my wooden tables, and cleans my bathroom counters and mirror effortlessly! I am s excited about this cleaner! I had never even noticed it on the shelves before my boyfriend told me about it, and how he had been using it for years.

Sprayway cleans just as well as anyb other cleaner on the market. It can be used for more than just glass - I use it in every room in the house!

Sprayway has a light, clean scent, not like most cleaners heavy, abrasive smell.

Sprayway Glass Cleaner is tops!

Comments about Sprayway Glass Cleaner:

Sprayway Glass Cleaner is tops! Every once in a while I come across a product that really does work as well as can be expected! Sprayway Glass Cleaner is one such product.

There are many types of glass cleaners on the market, but in my opinion Sprayway is the best one. I doubt anyone really loves cleaning windows. But Sprayway makes it so easy and quick. It takes only two steps to complete the job: Spray it on. Wipe it off.

Other glass cleaners take more wiping. And I ended up having to clean the glass a second time because it wasn't completely clean after the first application.

Sprayway cleans very quickly and easily. And it does not leave any film or residue on the glass. I used another brand on the inside of my car windshield. And after a few days, there was a foggy film on the glass. That never happens with Sprayway.

The only minor complaint I have is that I had one can that I left in my garage for a while. When I went to use it, it would not spray. The can was still very heavy and I could tell there was still a lot of product in it. But I guess the propellant failed. I took it back to the retailer and they gave me a new can.

Overall, this product is a 10.

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Sprayway Glass Cleaner:

I recently started using this particular glass cleaner several months ago. My best friend noticed I had been complaining about how my glass tables never seem to be truly clean and streak free. My best friend told me I should try Sprayaway Glass Cleaner since she was happy with the product.

I purchased this product at my local grocery store and sprayed my kitchen table and to my surprise it was a foam glass cleaner. I wiped my glass table with old newspaper because I find this works best when cleaning glass. Once I wiped all the foam glass cleanser off my table it was clean and completely streak free.

I now use this product on everything I own that is glass such as my television stand, my glass cabinets, windows and so on. The scent of this product isn't as strong as other glass cleaners I have used in the past. This product is truly one of the best glass cleaners I have tried.

Comments about Sprayway Glass Cleaner:

I am impressed with Sprayway Glass Cleaner on so many levels. Firstly, it is by far the most effective Glass Cleaner that I know of which totally cleans your windows, mirrors, windshields and other glass surfaces. It is effortless in its cleaning power. It doesn't matter whether dirt is on your windows, finger prints, grease, food, dust, dog nose-marks, water marks - just spray and wipe! Secondly, it leaves no streaks! Whatsoever!

The fragrance is do-able. It reminds me of a pledge type fragrance and once used, makes your rooms smell clean like the maid has been! In addition, Sprayway is Ammonia free which I love.

Regarding the design and packaging, the product contains no CFC's so it will not deplete the ozone layer and my personal favorite, for every purchase made, Sprayway donates to Breast Cancer Research.

If I could give this product an 11 out of 10 for performance, I would!

My new favorite window cleaner

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Sprayway Glass Cleaner:

I love Sprayway glass cleaner! I have long been on a quest to find a glass cleaner that did not leave streaks. I was pretty faithful to and satisfied with Windex, but upon recommendation by my mom I decided to try Sprayway. She said it did an excellent job and smelled great, and she was right. Initially I didn't love the smell, but now I have come to love it as a clean and fresh scent. I have cleaned glass, mirrors, countertops, and bathroom fixtures with great results. It is easily rubbed in and does so without leaving streaks. Finally my glass looks clean! Fingerprints and smudges are easily removed without needing to use much product. I love the fresh scent and the clean shine that is left behind. I was able to purchase this product more inexpensively that other window cleaners, and that is a plus too! I am definitely a Sprayway fan now and will continue using this product in the future.

Sprayway Foam Glass Cleaner is Great!

from Eagle River, AK

Comments about Sprayway Glass Cleaner:

We have all heard that term associated with cleaning that goes "I don't do windows". I whole heartedly agree that cleaning windows is one of the most tedious jobs of all the household cleaning tasks, but unfortunately it is a necessity!

Over the years I have tried many different glass cleaners, each one promising a streak free shine, but some of them didn't live up to the claims and were disappointing. When I had a window replaced in my home I watched the repairman use a foam glass cleaner, and when I saw Sprayway Glass Cleaner in a foam version at Fred Meyer I decided to give it a try.

This cleaner comes in a blue 19 ounce recyclable steel can, and like all the others it claims to be streak free. It is also free of ammonia and promises a fresh, clean scent. I was hesitant to buy something in a metal can, due to not being able to recycle it like plastic, but the can opened my eyes on this issue! It states that steel is the world's most recycled material! I didn't know that. The can itself is already made of 49% recycled steel.

One thing I love about this cleaner is that it does come out in a nice foam mist, and it sticks to my windows and mirrors, making the cleaning job easier. No more hurrying to clean one section before the cleaning liquid drips too far down onto my window sill.

I use this to clean my windows as well as the mirrors in our bathrooms, and it does a really nice job. Sometimes my picture window looks clean until the sun shines through it, then I see all the streaks on the window that I thought was clean. Well, that happens less with the Sprayway Glass Cleaner. It also does a great job of cleaning mirror without leaving any streaks. I find no residue, it cleans off easily - but I can't say I am pleased with the scent.

Contrary to the "Clean, fresh scent" stated on the bottle, I find it very strong and hard on the lungs - especially when using it in a small enclosed room such as our main bathroom. It helps to run the fan, or if I had a window in that room I would definitely open it. When the scent has dissipated somewhat, the room does smell clean, so that is the plus side of the strong scent.

If you are looking for a good glass cleaner that does not contain ammonia, this may be the one to try.

sprayway glass cleaner is awesome

from Jenison, MI

Comments about Sprayway Glass Cleaner:

I received a sample of this in the mail, I don't know from where. I tried it and loved it. There were coupons in the box with it, so after trying it and liking it I bought a couple of cans. I have always had a problem with streaks on my windows when washing them. I have tried almost every kind of glass cleaner, squeegee, paper towel and newspaper to clean my windows and **ALWAYS **I end up with streaks. I have made sure not to wash them when the sun is shining on them, made sure it was the right temperature, not too much of a linty paper towel always the same - streaks! When I tried the sprayway I liked the smell, the fact that it does not run down the window before I can wipe it up and the most important thing **NO STREAKS! **I gave my mom a can to use to see if it was just me and she really likes it to. My dad is one of those people that rushes through a job and they have a sunroom (3 walls of windows). He washes the outside while she does the inside, usually streaks on the outside, but with this it turned out streakless.