3.3

Splenda Flavor Blends for Coffee

3.3

weird but good

Comments about Splenda Flavor Blends for Coffee:

they are coming up with everything these days! I actually received this as a sample. I wanted to try it and figured what better way!. I ordered it and was actually amazed at it, The flavor was very good . It actually could have been stronger for my tastes, but if you like a mild mocha flavor without having to add anything extra this is a great fit. I thought this is the perfect pairing for someone watching their sugar but not wanting an aftertaste, I found this to be aftertaste free which is a huge deal for me, I cant handle an after taste in things like this, but this worked out well tasted great .I really think it would be good in an iced coffee or even in brownies with a coffee flavor added. I am waiting for other flavors to come out, I think a mint would be really good. But I have had trouble finding it since I got my sample, I hope the local store will carry it soon. It is good but not if you have to hunt for it.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Kannapolis, NC

Comments about Splenda Flavor Blends for Coffee:

Nice to get your sweetner and flavor in one product. I felt the sweetness came through more than the flavoring, but enjoyed the product. Would be nice to have single serve product, to be able to stick in purse or pocket and use for the middle of the day pick-me up.

o.k. but not for the price

from Bethlehem, PA

Comments about Splenda Flavor Blends for Coffee:

I like to add to instant coffee to create my own floavored coffee.
Adding different products can take time so I purchased this product. The sweetness factor was consistent with regular Splenda, a product I use every day, however the hazelnut flavor was almost undetectable. Plus tearing open the little packages to add enogh product to acheive flavor can be difficult for people with artritis or numbness in their hands.
I might buy again with coupon or on sale.