3.9
Other Hair Colorings:
Splat
Splat Rebellious Colors Complete Color Kit

Cant go wrong with splat

I have used many different aplat hair coloring systems. From purple ombre to red. There are ao many choices to combine colors,make ur own colors and if you want to stand out this is the product to use.

Salt lake city Utah

Splat hair dye

Very easy to use but it does stain super fast.

Owensboro, KY

false

Vibrant color & amazing shine!

I had never dyed my hair & was terrified it would damage it, but it's super silky and the red changed my dark brown hair to a vibrant crimson! Covered all the grays and left my hair feeling healthier than before! Great value & this gorgeous shade of red got me walkin around like Jessica Rabbit! Best thing I have ever done for myself!

Salley, SC

true

My hair is a beautiful vibrant red

This makes my hair look ao beautiful. I love how vibrant it looks especially when im outside in the sun. Everyone notices it right away and compliments me. It lasts a ling time my hair still looks great and I used it for about a week already.

Texas

true

Not the color I hoped for.

On the package it just says Red and Best for Brunettes but it is more of a dark pink with a purple tint and it is a very subtle color. It almost blends in with my regular hair color in darker lighting. I think dying the hair blonde first would have made it a more vibrant color that I was looking for.

Maryland

false

Stains your skin but will use again

Super bright vibrant colors and choice. Last forever. If you get it on your skin it scalp it stains badly and last forever. Also kind of drips when you're sweating for the first few days. Color remover from your local beauty shop helped me the most to remove it. The blue was super hard to remove when I wanted to change to a new color. I still continue to use splat for my bright hair colors.

Kansas

true

I would buy again but...

I really liked the color it was easy to use a little messy. The color is very vibrant and beautiful. It stains skin very easily. The only downfall I found is you can't bleach out the color when your want to get rid of it. You have to dye over the treated area black or dark brown. Even professionals can't correct the color.

Placerville,Ca

Splat so-so

I am on the fence with this product. If you want color, this will do it. Tried the raspberry on Virgin brown hair and it gave it a really nice red color. The issue is the product itself. I wish it colored and lasted in my hair as long as it did on anything it touched. This stuff stained my scalp horribly, and I didn't rub it into my scalp. I used a dye brush to apply to be careful, but it's impossible to not get any on your scalp. Now I have a spotted scalp which looks bad. If you were doing minimal streaks or tips, this is perfect. For all over application, it's messy and looks bad at the roots.

Waynesboro PA

my review for splat

love this product

springwater ny

Great Vibrant Color!

The product is easy to use but just has several steps and washes making it time consuming. The color is vibrant as depicted in the box and lasted as long as intended which is 3 weeks for me depending on how you wash your hair and how fast it grows new growth hair at your roots. Fun temporary color for Halloween and just a change in your current hairstyle. Definently worth it when experimenting with colors you want as I did. Thankful for the sample I received by mail and proud of the results !

New windsor Ny