Other Misc. Toys:
Spinmaster Disney's Toy Story 3D Flip Sofa

Spinmaster Disney's Toy Story 3D Flip Sofa

cool convertable couch/bed

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Great Features
  • Lots of Fun
  • Portable

Cons

• Toddlers

Comments about Spinmaster Disney's Toy Story 3D Flip Sofa:

We got one of these flip sofas for my daughter when she was just a little one and she absolutely loved it! I can't believe exactly how much use that it got in our house! I now have 4 children and the little sofa bed made it through all of my kids using it heavily. It looks like a little couch and the seat of it flips out and turns into a bed. My kids mainly used it in the living room, but they also used it in my bedroom to sleep on the floor once in a while. They would flip it out and stick a pillow up at the top and watch a movie or fall asleep on it for a nap. I can't believe it stayed in one piece with all the use it got and how many times it was dragged around the floor and jumped on. It's made of soft but durable material and it stood the test of time in my house. We had to spot clean it a lot too. It is years old and has no rips or damage at all. It has some stains but that's it. Overall it's great for kids to have and I would definately buy one as a gift, because they are worth the money and they will last a long time. The kids used it so much which is also cool because these days kids get sick of one thing rather quickly and it's nice to find things that will last them a while before they stop using them. They come in different characters too!

Any kid will love this

from TX

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Entertaining
    • Lots of Fun

Cons

• Toddlers

Comments about Spinmaster Disney's Toy Story 3D Flip Sofa:

This is just a cute sofa for any kid. My son got this as a gift and he loves it. I love the idea that it opens up to a bed so when he's watching a movie he just falls asleep in it. It's too cute.

Any Toy Story Fan Will Love!

from Dover, PA

Comments about Spinmaster Disney's Toy Story 3D Flip Sofa:

This toy story couch is absolutely adorable! It is soft [foam inside] and has a nice cover on it. It is very bright and even comes with 3-D glasses to make the couch come alive more! It also folds out into a little "bed", more like a sleeping bag and if the cover gets dirty, you just unzip it, wash it, and put it back on! Love this couch!

Love This Couch!

Comments about Spinmaster Disney's Toy Story 3D Flip Sofa:

This little couch is absolutely perfect for any Toy Story fan! It's a comfy couch when folded up, then when you unfold it, it turns into a little bed/sleeping bag with a zip-up blanket. Perfect for them to relax in front of the tv, or even for a sleepover! Also, mine got a stain on it, and the fabric was removable so I threw it in my washer and it came right out and I just put the couch back together...made it look brand new!

A two in one!!

Comments about Spinmaster Disney's Toy Story 3D Flip Sofa:

I purchased this for my little nephew because how it looked in the stores. It seemed very convenient to have a sofa and a little bed in one! That way, whenever he watches tv and falls asleep he does not have to get dragged into his bedroom. There are girl versions of this but of a minnie mouse. I recommended this to a lot of my friends with kids and they love it as well! It is affordable to so there's a bonus!

Fun chair for toddlers!

Comments about Spinmaster Disney's Toy Story 3D Flip Sofa:

This will give your toddler their own me space while also allowing them to feel special for having their own couch just like mommy and daddy (or whoever they admire at the house). It also folds out which makes a great relaxing spot for them when they watch a movie, or get tired and fall asleep!

Nice for kids

from Oakland Gardens, NY

Comments about Spinmaster Disney's Toy Story 3D Flip Sofa:

We bought two of these flip out sofas for our kids - one Toy Story and the other Disney Fairies.  These are cute little couches that open into a little bed with an attached sleeping bag.  They're a nice size for the kids to sit on to watch t.v., read or play games.  The couch just flips open and closed so it's easy for the little ones to do themselves.  My kids like to take naps on them as well.

One problem with these couches that I see is while you can unzipper the top slumber bag portion to machine wash it, there's no way to take the entire cover off to wash it; it's spot clean only apparently.  I think a better design would have been to make the entire cover removable for something designed for kids.

They're also a little short when folded out.  My 2-year old daughter can lay in the sleeping bag just fine, but our 4-year old son is too long.  He's 3' 5" and with his feet at the very bottom of the sleeping bag, he has to half-sit against the back or else curl up in order to fit.