Other Floor Cleaners:
Spic and Span

Pros

Cons

Almost like having a plumber in the family!

Even a casual shopper has to marvel at all the different types of household cleaners available for sale nowadays.  All sorts of fancy gimmicks and products have come on board and that is surely one of the great things about being a consumer in a Free Enterprise economy like ours.  Still, it can get a little confusing at times and it's easy to lose sight of old friends who still have a lot to offer us.  One of those old stand-by favorites is **Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid**.

**Good Old Spic and Span!**

**Spic and Span** was good enough for my mother (and my grandmother) and it is good enough for me and much more convenient than the powdered form homemakers used to have to content themselves with.  **Spic and Span Sun fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid** contains no phosphates, chlorine bleach or ammonia but this blend of cleansing agents, quality control agents, perfume, colorant and water still does a wonderful job on linoleum floors and other tough cleaning challenges.  This is such potent stuff that it is not recommended for aluminum or glass but its use is not limited to kitchen floors.

**Better than being married to a plumber!**

We will occasionally run into plumbing problems in our condo building.  For whatever reason, sometimes the drainage pipes from our kitchen sinks will become blocked up.  We are not supposed to use caustic cleaners like Liquid Plumber but experimentation has proven that **Spic and Span** can handle this type of emergency too.  If nothing else has worked, just pour down perhaps a third of a 28 oz. bottle of **Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid** into the offending drain, let sit for a half hour or so, and follow up with rinses of hot, almost boiling water.  That should do the trick, usually without any plunging.

**MY VIEWPOINT:**

In an uncertain and sometimes bewildering world, it is nice to know that **Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid** is still there for us.  This bright orange liquid is a force to be reckoned with so my advice is to check out the label information and precautions.  Further information is available at **Spicnspan.com**.

Does a great job!

For a cleaning agent, it's a nice fragrance. Makes drains and sinks smell nice.

Smells great, but leaves buildup

The best part of this is how good it smells, very fresh and clean. However, it is not meant as only a floor cleaner, and in fact I would not use it on my floors. It leaves a film, almost a waxy type of buildup on floors. I'm not sure why, it didn't on other surfaces, but we had to use another product to reclean our floors after we had used this one. Stay away from it.

Cheap Cleaner, but it Works

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid:

i do not use this product on a regular basis, but have used it several times in the past. it is cheap, but overall it actually does clean, more than I can say for most of the cleaners with that label.
The smell is awesome. It is refreshing and strong, indicating that amazing just cleaned smell that you work so hard for.
Just a little goes a long way, and you can use it in a number of different rooms and on a number of different things. I have used it to clean the bathroom, the sinks, and even to mop my floor. It won't remove the really hard stains or stuck on messes, nor does it handle very powerfully when it comes to grease. It is a liquid so it is a good idea to dilute it with water, but using it straight out of the bottle is also acceptable if you prefer. Otherwise, it will get the job done and leave the house smelling clean!

Works for minor cleaning detail but don't try anything major!

Scent is nice.

Spring Cleaning boost

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid:

I spent this past week spring cleaning my house. When I do this intense of a clean, I want not only to get rid of the dust and grime, but I also want my house to smell good. This great cleaner does both. For half the price of the other leading multi- purpose cleaners, this did a great job of both disinfecting and the entire house smelled citrusy and clean. Literally, everyone who walked into my house, commented on how great it smelled. I know of at least three family members who went out and bought this same cleaner for their houses. I also was pleased that two capfuls cleaned an entire room. I literally used half a bottle of this and cleaned my entire house. I cannot wait to take this cleaner outside and see what it can do with my outdoor furniture!

Two capfuls cleaned an entire room and stayed just as potent at the start as it did at the end. Months of dirt and dust from running the furnace were instantly wiped away. No oily or sticky residue left behind either.

If I could give this product a 20 rating I would. This nice crisp citrusy scent stayed in my home for days afterwards. Everyone who came into my home commented on how nice it smelled!

Comments about Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid:

Spic and Span is the cleaner that can do it all and I absolutely love it. This cleaner has been around for many years. I can remember my Mom using it when I was younger. There is no other cleaner that cleans like this one. I use it on my floors, bathrooms, counters and walls. It will amaze you that such a little amount goes such a long way and the price is also unbelievable. I recommend everyone to try this product, I am sure you will be as pleased with as I have been.

Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid will cut grime, dirt and other stains from floors, counters, bathrooms and almost any hard surface. This cleaner is great for spring cleaning, be sure to have a bottle on hand at all times. I am very pleased with the performance of this product.

The best thing about Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Cleaner Liquid is the scent, it leaves your home smelling so nice and clean.

excellent kitchen cleaner

Comments about Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid:

I love that I can find a good kitchen cleaner that don't smell so bad and does a wonderful job at disinfecting my counter tops and sink. I have a nice clean kitchen in no time with one cleaner that can do all my cleaning and wipe up jobs quickly. I don't have to pay a lot for this great cleaner and with one cleaner I can use it everywhere.

I like that I can find and purchase one cleaning product for many jobs and not have to pay a lot for a good quality cleaner and do many jobs with it and have disinfected, shiny, and not smelling like a heavy scented cleaner was used.

I am sensitive to a lot of the more high scented cleaners but this one has a better citrus smell than just a cleaner smell and it don't linger in the air like some other cleaners scents do so I like to get this cleaner as much as possible because it is a much better scented cleaning product than many others I have tried and have not been able to handle their strong scents.

Smells great, but leaves buildup

Kitchen Mop Day Friend

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid:

This is one of the old favorites. I have used this product for more than ten years to clean the vinyl floors in my rental property. It lifts the dirt and grease stains without leaving it tacky. I usually mop the floor with a bucket of warm water and this Spic and Span. Then I follow by a bucket of clear water. This gives the areas a nice fresh clean scent without smelling like perfume or flowers. It also leaves the mop smelling fresh too. This product is a staple in my cleaning closet. The price is great also, it's one of those products you buy and it is really worth the price.

It lifts grease without a lot scrubbing. It works well with a foam and sponge mop. Not to soapy. It really cleans the floor without leaving behind nasty residue like some cleaning soaps.

The kitchen smells nice and clean after using Spic and Span. It's light, airy, clean fresh and not heavy like some other cleaning products. It doesn't take your breath away when you use it.

One of the greatest floor cleaners on the market.

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid:

Have tried other floor cleaners and always went back to Spic and Span. The sun fresh scent just adds to the good points of the product.

Great! Any tough stains only require a little full strength Spic and Span poured on it, let it set for a few minutes and then clean it up with a damp mop.

I love the Sun scent. It makes the whole room smell fresh.

One of my favorite household cleaners especially for floors

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid:

I have always used Spic N Span but normally the powder form. I was surprised to see this smaller container in liquid form and snatched it up right away. What makes it great is that it is so versatile. I mix it in my little pail and take it all around the house cleaning counters, cupboards, etc. I especially like using it for mopping the floors in my kitchen. It cleans well and the scent is no overwhelming but best of all it doesn't leave any residue on my linoleum floors!

Spic and Span Sun Fresh Cleans Floors and More

from Houston, TX

Comments about Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid:

Every household needs cleaning products and while some people prefer individual cleaning agents for different tasks, others prefer cleaning products that can be used for multiple purposes. A good example of the latter is Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner.

Cleaner Facts and Commentary:

Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner is a cleaner made for cleaning floors, cabinets, walls, bathrooms, and more. It is phosphate free, bleach free, and safe for most household surfaces.

Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner, unlike the original Spic and Span, is good for more than just cleaning floors but I must admit that cleaning the floor is the main reason I have used this product. It has a little different scent compared to regular Spic and Span but it has every bit as much or more cleaning power. A small amount mixed with water is all it takes to get floors, well, looking spic and span.

Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner can be used on other surfaces and it does a good job on them, too. The one difference is that you may need to use a little more Spic and Span and a little less water. The greater concentration is often needed to get these other surfaces as clean as possible.

Bottom Line Viewpoint:

Spic and Span has come a long way since its powdered cleaner was the only option around. Today, its product line has been expanded and liquefied and Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner is one of its many good cleaning agents. Its price isn’t bad, it smells nice, and it cleans very well. It’s a good product to try- a product with decades of satisfied customers who all cannot be wrong.

This Spic and Span cleaner is a very good one. It cleans floors best, but can be used on other surfaces, too.

The scent offered here is fresh and clean.

Great cleaner for laminate, tile, and vinyl floor & bathroom.

from Crystal Lake, IL

Comments about Spic and Span Sun Fresh Complete Home Cleaner Liquid:

My mom used Spic and Span while I was growing up and still does so I was kind of brought up with it. When we first lived here we had tiled floors and the Spic and Span was excellent for cleaning those floors. The floors always looks nice and clean after I used the Spic and Span and the whole house smelled extremely clean.

You can use Spic and Span in many different places in your house, you will want to dilute it in some water first however, but it works great in bathrooms, in the toilet, on the counter tops or in the shower or bath. It is also great for kitchen and appliance cleaning.

Spic and Span has a really bold smell about it that might be too rough for some people to handle, but I have to say after I clean with it I love how clean the house smells. This is a tried and true product that has been around for many years.

Great on floors (not hardwood), counter tops, showers, toilets, and appliances. Does a nice job cutting through grease and leaves things shiny and clean looking and smelling.

It's a strong scent right out of the bottle and not a pleasant one but it leaves behind a very clean smell, it is almost clinical, but it feels really clean to me.