3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

Spic & Span works on everything and doesn't trigger my allergies

***Quick View:*** I generally use natural cleaning products because they're safer and don't seem to bother my allergies. My husband picks up whatever he sees on sale. He bought some of this spray and I used it and love it. It doesn't trigger my allergies and works on almost everything.

***My Take on Spic and Span Everyday Spray Cleaner***

This product comes in a plastic trigger spray bottle and is green. It has a refreshing but not overpowering scent. It doesn't smell at all like a cleaning product which is a relief. I am so allergic to certain scents, especially strong ones, but I am not at all to this one.

The product works on almost anything - floors, counters, walls, appliances, fixtures, you name it. It isn't a glass cleaner but it works on nearly everything else. I have used it on walls, tile, wall paper, sinks and other bathroom items, floors for quick clean ups, counters, and much more. I am involved in a major clean up of the house and never thought that **Spic and Span Everyday Spray Cleaner **would be able to handle some of the things i have used it for.

This cleanser can't tackle very tough, messy chores but it does do a great job on the usual things, even dirty or marred usual things. I don't need to scrub and the surface is not smeared or streaky when I wipe it down. I will keep a bottle of this cleaner around at all times to use everywhere in the house. It's great that it is multi-purpose and that it doesn't have the strong odor that so many others do. No, it won't tackle super heavy tough grimy jobs well but, for everyday use, it's hard to beat.

***My Viewpoint***

I am actually surprised at how well **Spic and Span Everyday Spray Cleaner** works on most surfaces. I cleaned the bathroom walls, fixtures, sink, and tub, medicine cabinet, and a part of the floor that someone tracked dirt on all with this one product. And it worked fine on it all. I also use it in the living room and kitchen. It's really great to have on hand for many clean up jobs and the scent is actually nice - not overwhelming and headache inducing. ***4 stars***. I would go with 5 but it can't tackle super greasy stuff.

Works great on many surfaces!

My allergies thank me!

Spic and Span Deodorizing Spray Cleaner ... never again.

Spic and Span Deodorizing Spray Cleaner was a complete waste of money.  The bottle states it quickly removes dirt, grease, and odors.  That it has a fresh Lavanda scent.  (No that's not a typo.)  That it can be used in bathrooms, kitchen, garbage can, faucets, tile, counterops, tables, etc.

First of all the scent is difficult to describe.  I'd have to say something like medicine mixed with Pine Sol and then some type of floral scent.  It is awful.  Luckily, the scent does not last long once dried, but it makes "cleaning" horrific while it's wet.

Next would be how poorly it works on grease.  The bottle states it quickly removes grease and grime and I really wished that was true.  It was obvious immediately that the product needed soaking time, but the smell of the product makes this almost impossible.  I tried to let it soak on the stove top, but could not handle the smell.  I cleaned it off the stove and had to use another produce to clean the stove top.

I applied it to the kitchen countertops and it left terrible streaks.  I washed it off and cleaned with another product.

I tried the bathroom next, but had to give up that experiment.  The bathroom is too small and the exhaust fan could not keep up with removing the scent of the product.

I hate throwing money away, but I had to discard this product.  It did an extremely poor job of cleaning and the smell was something I wish I could forget.

Nice antibacterial

from Anchorage, AK

About Me Meticulous Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Cleaning

Comments about Spic and Span Antibacterial Spray Cleaner:

I like this product. I use it any time I need to disenfect my kitchen and every week when I clean my toilet. I also use it on my door knobs. It seems to work well. I've never gotten sick from raw chicken and my toilet always gets clean.

Do NOT buy this!

from Kansas

Comments about Spic and Span Antibacterial Spray Cleaner:

I received this product for free when I worked in a grocery store. I'm very glad it was free because it is a horrible product.

First issues I have with it. Spic and Span Deodorizing Spray in LAVANDA scent. L-a-v-a-n-d-a. Due to the spelling error my first thought was "Yep, this is going to be good quality". My first thought was correct. It's a bad quality product.

The smell of this product is...AWFUL. It's like a floral chemical smell that burns your eyes and nose. I opened a window because I couldn't stand the smell. As I do with most cleaners I let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it up. Even after I let it sit and attempted to wipe it off I noticed how ineffective it was at cleaning my stove top. The stuck on food items just remained there and the areas with grease simply got the grease smeared all over the my stovetop. I applied it a 2nd time and used a scrub sponge this time, some of the stuck on mess came up but the greasy part just smeared more. The Spic and Span Deodorizing Spray went right in the trash.

Another point I have. I just went and looked at the Environmental Working Groups Guide to Healthy Cleaners and they have this to say about the fragrance of this particular cleaner [found on their webpage]:

"FRAGRANCE Some Concern: skin irritation/allergies/damage, acute aquatic toxicity, nervous system effects, respiratory effects, biodegradation"

That reassures me that I did a good thing by tossing that cleaner in the trash!

Do not purchase this product. The scent is just horrid and it doesn't work well at all!

This product is great for tables, chairs, and countertops.

Profile Image

from West Virginia

Comments about Spic and Span Antibacterial Spray Cleaner:

This product has been a favorite of mine for the kitchen and the bathroom because it is an antibacterial and a cleaner in one. I particularly like to use it on porcelain and plastic surfaces because it seems to get into the tiny spaces my normal cleaner misses.

I can use this on my table tops and it leaves them looking, feeling, and smelling clean. It doesn't leave anything greasy or slick. I can also use it on the chairs with the same results. Nothing bothers me more than using a cleaner and discovering that it has left my items slippery and unable to be sat in or used.

This cleaner does have a little bit of a chemically smell but it isn't too bad. It's pleasant enough after it dries to not irritate me or my family. The best feature of this is the spray bottle because I can spray directly where I need it, or I can spray onto my cloth so that I don't get it in places I don't want it.

It does a great job of cleaning, freshening, and sanitizing.

The scent is a little strong at first but it quickly fades and smells fresh, albeit a bit chemically smelling.

Nice addition to my cleaning basket

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Spic and Span Antibacterial Spray Cleaner:

In anticipation of spring cleaning I needed to update my products. The local discount store had a display of Spic and Span stuff so I bought this and a multipurpose cleaner. I mainly wanted to have this on hand to clean my appliances and some of my outdoor moldings. I was very pleased with how this cut through grease and caked on grime. It also has a wonderful whitening power. My outdoor molding seems so much brighter . It also did a nice job of cutting through the grease on my range with little streaking.

Nice cleaning power with little or no streaking. A few sprays goes a long way. The scent is nice and the spray bottle makes it able to work both outside and inside.

This may be my own bias, but I love the smells of Spic and Span products. I always connote them with my mother's house and how clean it always smelled. Its not overpowering, its just long lasting. Use this in combination with the cleaning sponges for extra power.

This stuff is really tough!

Comments about Spic and Span Antibacterial Spray Cleaner:

I love how this stuff smells. It is really strong and has such a terrific scent. I use it in my kitchen, and bathroom area. It's very powerful, kills viruses and bacteria. It doesn't have a harsh smell, like bleach. It's very fresh, and just smells clean. It's also tough on stains, and cuts grease.

This is, honestly, a very good cleaner.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Spic and Span Antibacterial Spray Cleaner:

Spic and Span is not a cleaner that I use normally. I tend to stick to what I was taught by my mother, however, once in awhile, I will stray and try something new. I originally decided to try this product because a friend of mine said it is all natural and does not cause her allergies to go crazy (my husband and I also suffer from pretty bad allergies). It sounded promising, so I picked up a bottle. I used it to clean the bathroom. I was able to use it on every surface, even the mirror (the bottle does not include windows or mirrors in the explanation of what to use it for, but it works great on mirrors AND windows). The cleaner did live up to what my friend said. Neither my husband or I experience an allergy attack like we usually do when using spray cleaner. I was very happy about that. Also, my bathroom was sparkling and very clean. Spic and Span is not good for major messes, but it does great with cleaning up surfaces that need to a wipe down. I even used it for the toilet. I am glad my friend recommended this product to me. I am still thanking her! Now I use both my old cleaner and this new one to really make my home sparkle and shine. I definitely would recommend this spray cleaner to anyone who wants a product that cleans thoroughly.

The scent is light and smells very clean. The product is made from natural ingredients, so that is probably how the company was able to get a nice scent that does not overwhelm the senses or cause allergy attacks.

Spic and Span Antibacterial is inexpensive & effective.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Spic and Span Antibacterial Spray Cleaner:

**Spic and Span Antibacterial Spray Cleaner** is the first Spic and Span product I've ever used. I normally use cleaning products made by Method or other natural brands, but right now I have this Spic and Span cleaner, so that's what I'm using.

The spray bottle says that this cleaner is a disinfectant that cuts through grease and grime while also disinfecting nonporous, hard surfaces.

I used Spic and Span Antibacterial Spray Cleaner on kitchen counters, bathroom sinks, shower stalls and walls. I would not recommend it for walls or maybe flat paint walls because I had white paint on the sponge when I was done. For cleaning the rest I found it did a good job. I didn't have mold or mildew to get rid of, but it did remove soap scum and bathtub residue. I couldn't get it to remove coffee stains from white counters, but since I know Clorox All-Purpose spray will, I'm not too disappointed. Overall, this is a decent cleaner, I just wish it was all natural.

The bottle calls it a "Fresh Citrus Scent", but I think it smells more like a regular cleaning product with a smidgen of citrus added. It does NOT smell like a citrus-scented cleaning product.

Spic & Span works on everything and doesn't trigger my allergies

from The heart of , NY

***My Take on Spic and Span Everyday Spray Cleaner***

***My Viewpoint***

Works great on many surfaces!

My allergies thank me!

Spic & Span Everyday Antibacterial Spay Cleaner cleans up.

from Augusta, GA

Comments about Spic and Span Antibacterial Spray Cleaner:

The 22 ounce bottle of Spic and Span everyday Antibacterial Spray Cleaner  will do the job of cleaning up the messes made on the stove,counter top and sink. The fresh Citrus Scent puts a nice smell in the air while you clean.

The bottle has the off, stream or spray options for you to use. The type of cleaning you are going to do will determine whether the stram or sray option would work best and then when you are ready to put the container away, you have the close option so no solution will accidently sray out while the container is in storage. For most uses I find that the sray option works better. You can cover a larger area at one sray. I usually will sray the cleaner on the surface and let it sit on the serface for a little while to let it soak in and then wipe up the cleaner leaving the surface clean and having a antibacterial treatment of the service.

In most cases it does not take a lot of the cleaning solution to get the job done. Seems to tackle the grease and grim let on the surfaces with little effort on your part. Very easy to wipe off the solution with a paper towel, sponge,  or towel.

It is usefull in the bathroom and on appliances as well. While the bottle in non refillable, you can purchase Spic and Span everyday Antibacterial Sray cleaner at a lot of stores and at a very reasonable price. As with all products you want to be sure to use it properly. There is first aid instructions on the back of the bottle in case some of the solutions accidently gets into your eyes. Of course you would never want to drink or get any of the solution down your throat. A little common sense goes a long way when using this product.

Will clean the surface for most items but there were some stains that it would not get of the stove nor counter.

Clean smell while and for a little while after use. Not overpowering scent but you call smell a scent.

smells good, works even better

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Spic and Span Antibacterial Spray Cleaner:

Spic and Span every day spray cleaner is really good at cutting grease. It makes surfaces shine. And it smells good. It does not cost a lot an really gets the cleaning done. Spic and Span has proven itself over the years. Spic and Span products have stayong power because they really work. This product is really easy to use.you just spray and wipe. I love using Spic and Span every day spray cleaner. This is an item where I definately get my money's worth. I have no complaints about any of the Spic and Span products.