2,257 reviews
Other Clothings:
Specialty Store Services

Summary

Since 1986, Specialty Store Services has been a trusted supplier of retail fixtures, showcases, POP displays, and retail supplies. Our experienced consultants will help you select the highest quality products at the most cost-effective pricing. Items ordered by 3 PM CST Monday - Friday, ship the same day.

Read 2,257 Reviews

Specialty Store Services

Saved the Day!

So my sculpture show was coming up fast, and I needed some pedastals. Thankfully Specialty Store Services offered a product which was priced much less than expensive competitors, and saved the day!...Read complete review

I was going to get the four pedastal set, but I really didn't need the 1 footer, so it worked out that buying individually, I ordered 3 of tall all the same height, instead of the tiered group in the set for the same price.
It looks great in the gallery. For sculpture, additionally my wishlist would have them offer a similar pedestal product with some wider sizes for diversity in art sizes. Everything arrived within 3 days, and the individual boxes protected the pieces. Thanks for reasonable pricing, and quick delivery.

Poor Instructions

I got the pegboard display that I wanted in Black (Out of Stock), in White (Decided I would paint it). When I took the main pole out & looked at the instructions & diagram, it looked like the display was missing 2 holes, 1/3 of the way from the bottom. Must of read the instructions 10 times.The instructions never mentions the screwable tightener that came with the display & it was the item that needed to be screwed on the pole 1st. Also the bottom clamps of the Pegboard don't clamp on the square tightly, because the clamp on the bottom is in a hook shape. Found another pegboard display afterward, cheaper, in black , without the unnecessary added headaches. You Live & Learn.

Finally found bushel baskets!

from Denver, CO

Verified Buyer

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

After searching all the box retailers, only to be told either, no we don't carry them or more often just a blank stare... I got online and ordered a set from specialty store services.

They came packaged great with no damage. Reasonable price. Great buy.

Everything was good

Everything was good

I found what I was looking for and the checkout process w...

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

I found what I was looking for and the checkout process was smooth and clear.

Yeet.

Yeet. Good user interface. Simple and easy to use. I'm happy

superfast delivery, these guys are great!

from chicago

good stuff

good stuff

all are good

all are good

It was fine but a little confusing.

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

It was fine but a little confusing.

Nice website and easy to navigate.

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

Nice website and easy to navigate.