2,073 reviews
Other Clothings:
Specialty Store Services

Summary

Since 1986, Specialty Store Services has been a trusted supplier of retail fixtures, showcases, POP displays, and retail supplies. Our experienced consultants will help you select the highest quality products at the most cost-effective pricing. Items ordered by 3 PM CST Monday - Friday, ship the same day.

Read 2,073 Reviews

Specialty Store Services

(based on 2073 reviews)

Saved the Day!

So my sculpture show was coming up fast, and I needed some pedastals. Thankfully Specialty Store Services offered a product which was priced much less than expensive competitors, and saved the day!...Read complete review

I was going to get the four pedastal set, but I really didn't need the 1 footer, so it worked out that buying individually, I ordered 3 of tall all the same height, instead of the tiered group in the set for the same price.
It looks great in the gallery. For sculpture, additionally my wishlist would have them offer a similar pedestal product with some wider sizes for diversity in art sizes. Everything arrived within 3 days, and the individual boxes protected the pieces. Thanks for reasonable pricing, and quick delivery.

Poor Instructions

I got the pegboard display that I wanted in Black (Out of Stock), in White (Decided I would paint it). When I took the main pole out & looked at the instructions & diagram, it looked like the display was missing 2 holes, 1/3 of the way from the bottom. Must of read the instructions 10 times.The instructions never mentions the screwable tightener that came with the display & it was the item that needed to be screwed on the pole 1st. Also the bottom clamps of the Pegboard don't clamp on the square tightly, because the clamp on the bottom is in a hook shape. Found another pegboard display afterward, cheaper, in black , without the unnecessary added headaches. You Live & Learn.

Reviewed by 2073 customers

Always very helpful when I call.

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

Always very helpful when I call. Honest and straight forward.

i would buy from this company again

from ottawa ks

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

great service,quality product and quick delivery!

ez peazy

ez peazy

Great job

from Cincinnati, Ohio

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

We were opening a new store and realized we needed a sunglass holder.
You delivered it the next day! Thank you.

You have everything in place where you can go straight to...

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

You have everything in place where you can go straight to what you want and need. You make it real easy for the new comers to check out quick and easy I really love that. Y'all did a great job with your website.

Amazing site

Amazing site

Ease of convenience, prompt service, good selection

Ease of convenience, prompt service, good selection

Wonderful

from Rochester, Minnesota

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

The quality was spot on and the delivery was fast. I will definitely be ordering again.

Outstanding service!

Outstanding service!!

Found website in search of a floor bag stand for an upcom...

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

Found website in search of a floor bag stand for an upcoming gift show. Easy to navigate. Looking forward to receiving product.