2,059 reviews
Other Clothings:
Specialty Store Services

Summary

Since 1986, Specialty Store Services has been a trusted supplier of retail fixtures, showcases, POP displays, and retail supplies. Our experienced consultants will help you select the highest quality products at the most cost-effective pricing. Items ordered by 3 PM CST Monday - Friday, ship the same day.

Read 2,059 Reviews

Specialty Store Services

(based on 2059 reviews)

Saved the Day!

So my sculpture show was coming up fast, and I needed some pedastals. Thankfully Specialty Store Services offered a product which was priced much less than expensive competitors, and saved the day!...Read complete review

I was going to get the four pedastal set, but I really didn't need the 1 footer, so it worked out that buying individually, I ordered 3 of tall all the same height, instead of the tiered group in the set for the same price.
It looks great in the gallery. For sculpture, additionally my wishlist would have them offer a similar pedestal product with some wider sizes for diversity in art sizes. Everything arrived within 3 days, and the individual boxes protected the pieces. Thanks for reasonable pricing, and quick delivery.

Poor Instructions

I got the pegboard display that I wanted in Black (Out of Stock), in White (Decided I would paint it). When I took the main pole out & looked at the instructions & diagram, it looked like the display was missing 2 holes, 1/3 of the way from the bottom. Must of read the instructions 10 times.The instructions never mentions the screwable tightener that came with the display & it was the item that needed to be screwed on the pole 1st. Also the bottom clamps of the Pegboard don't clamp on the square tightly, because the clamp on the bottom is in a hook shape. Found another pegboard display afterward, cheaper, in black , without the unnecessary added headaches. You Live & Learn.

Reviewed by 2059 customers

Foot Sox

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

This was a wonderful experience, receiving my goods in a timely fashion and was pleasantly surprised with a small gift inside. Thank You Specialty Store Services. I am just checking out the catalog. I will most definitely purchase from you again.
TS

yes I loved the service of this company

from tx

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

It was shipped fast and it arived quickly much..

Quick and easy
Thank you!

from US

Quick and easy
Thank you!

would buy from the Specialty Store again.

from Iowa

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

Products came quickly, package well, and product was of great quality. Will be looking to them for future purchases.

YES I WOULD

from MD

GOOD JOB

Great!

from Beaver Bay, MN

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

Good service and nice company!

Prompt, easy, great prices & product.

from Glendale, CA

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

Came promptly and well-packaged. High quality, and they even threw in a nice little gift.

A good experience.

from Issaquah WA

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

Really nice. Real people on the other end, presenting a quality product (just what fit my need) at a fair price.
My shipment arrived on the appointed day, well-wrapped and protected. Just what I ordered. AND, in the box was a little gift - a box that looked so much like a Mrs. Sees chocolates box. But, it wasn't. I am not sure exactly what it is. It says POWER bank - with USB cables and plugs. I am not at all sure how it is used, or on what, but I want to thank you, I never expected a gift. I am sure that someone in my family or circle of friends will know exactly how to use this and be happy to receive your gift. Thank you.

Really, this was a very good shopping experience.

good experience

from Raleigh,NC

Comments about Specialty Store Services:

Very pleased with the service and the priduct.

good