4.1
Memory Foam Mattresses
Spa Sensations

4.1

• Firmness:

Sn investment that is SO worth it!

After my husband and I admitted our old spring mattress was toast, we decided that it was time to really invest in a nice mattress. My husband has scoliosis and other back issues, and so I spent a ton of time researching online. This mattress was so much less expensive than other ones we considered that we almost skipped it because we assumed it would be inferior. But my frugal side got the best of me, and knowing that we could return it if need be, we bit the bullet. It has turned out to be one of the best purchases we've ever made! We've recommended it to many people, and even bought my brother one when he got his first place. It is so comfortable and I know we will never go back to a conventional mattress. We've now owned our mattress for 3 years and it has held up wonderfully!

Comfort
My husband has scoliosis and back issues, and this mattress has truly eased his suffering. No more tossing and turning for hours trying to get comfortable, or waking up sore the next day. I sleep on my side with a pillow between my knees and have never been so cozy at night!

We have had this mattress for several years now and it is showing light signs of wear, but seems it will last quite a while longer.

Cheap in every sense of the word

This 8" mattress sleeps like a cutting board for the first few days and then after about a week is like sleeping on a large kitchen sponge. I slept on a Tempurpedic for five years. This bears NO comparison:  there is NO memory in the memory foam.  My back ached worse than on my worn-out Tempurpedic.  I am hoping to be able to return it (though since it arrives "compressed," not sure I'll be allowed to return it).  If I can't return it, I will take delight in cutting it up for discard.  I learned my lesson the hard way:  you get what you pay for, and this mattress is cheap in every sense of the word!

First experience with memory foam was great

from Athens, WV

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel

• Guest Bed
    • Primary Bed

Comments about Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress:

This was one of my first experiences with a memory foam mattress and I wasn't sure what to expect. The mattress was surprisingly soft, although firm and held it's shape. The mattress is thicker, so it provided a ton of support. I was able to use this mattress without a box spring. It works out great on a platform bed and there is no need for additional support. It takes a few nights to get used to a memory foam, but I would recommend this product. One of the things I notice about this mattress, is that unlike my tradition spring mattress, the pillows, blankets, and sheets do no move around on this mattress. Once the sheets are on, they stay on and do not come undone from the corners. I can even lay on the flat sheets without them shifting all over the bed. The material of the mattress is thick enough to provide support, but squishes down enough to still feel soft on me. As my first experience with memory foam I was quite happy. It is soft, support, and oddly enough it helps hold the sheets on better than regular pillow tops. I had this mattress for several years before deciding to upgrade and as far as I know, the family member I gifted it to is still using it and it's still holding it's shape as well as ever. I highly recommend this if you're a first time foam mattress buyer and are looking to just wake up feeling less cramped every day. It truly helped me sleep through the night and it's quite breathable.

Good price

from Billings, Montana

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Develops Cavity

• Primary Bed

Comments about Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress:

I love this bed, it's wearing down rather quickly though.

Satisfactory Bed

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress:

This isn't the best bed that I have slept on, nor is it anywhere near the worst. All in all I feel it is a decent, affordably priced bed that most people will find useful in comfortable, peaceful sleep. I was pleased with the mattress overall.

The memory foam is very comfortable, but I will complain that it can heat things up during the summer. However it isn't too bad, and if you choose the right bedding you can greatly eliminate this.

This mattress certainly allows the opportunity to get a good night of sleep. If you've never before slept on memory foam you are in for a treat. It contours to the shape of your body every time you lay down. This results in more support for your body.

The mattress is very comfortable and while it isn't the hardest mattress out there (really who wants that) it is still firm so that you can sleep good while still helping ease back pains and other problems.
    I

Comfort
    Comfortable mattress every time that you lie down

Support
    Contours to the shape of the body for full support

Firmness
    Nice, firm mattress with lots of support and comfort to go with it

Durable and affordable.

Comments about Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress:

I actually ordered this matress online, so I never got to try it out before purchasing. Even though I knew I took a big risk, I am very pleased with the product. When it was delivered, the delivery people just left it outside my door, and the actual package was not big at all-I didn't even think there was a matress in there! When I opened it, it was compressed so moving it into my bedroom all by myself was no problem. It came with clear care directions, how to unpackage it, and a warranty. Not to mention it was light weight enough for me to put on the bed on my own.

Comfort
    This bed is very comfortable. It is my first memory foam matress, so I didn't really know what to expect. I have had it for over a month and I am just as comfortable as the day I got it.

Support
    The support on this mattress is very good. Compared to traditional mattresses, this one is much better for support. I need good support because I have neck issues, and I feel I can even sleep without a pillow with this bed!

It is very durable...my cats have the run of the bedroom while I am gone, and they can be pretty wild. So far, I haven't had any problems with them ripping or messing it up.

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress:

I bought this mattress after reading a lot of good reviews. I put this memory foam mattress on top of a set of box springs. The first few weeks, the mattress performed satisfactorily. The first problem I noticed with this mattress was how it started expand past the size of the box springs and go down over the edges of the box springs. Each consecutive night, the support seemed less and less and the mattress edges got closer and closer to the floor. By the end of the second month, it felt like I was sleeping on a piece of plywood with a thin foam pad for covering. The memory, the support, the thickness was gone. The mattress also held onto moisture, like body perspiration, which resulted in the mattress being damp for most of the day and the bed could not be made until the mattress dried out. The foam developed a stale and an "old" smell after a few months. I had to get a new mattress after 6 months. I found this mattress to be a bad investment, a waste of money.

Great Comfort at an Affordable Price

Comments about Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress:

Last year I purchased a new bed for my daughter and so I also had to purchase a new mattress. I looked at hundreds before finding this one, but I'm so glad I didn't make a rushed purchase.

The price was unbelievable. It was seriously cheap enough that I thought I might be getting myself into trouble by buying it instead of a more expensive option. I must say though, there have been no complaints about it and my daughter is very picky about everything.

It's very soft and comfortable. After the first night my daughter was talking about how much better she had slept on it compared to her old worn out mattress.

I would definitely recommend this mattress for anyone looking for an affordable memory foam option, whether it be for themselves or a child. You won't be disappointed!

I've actually been considering purchasing another one for my sons room soon since it is so reasonably priced and comfortable.

• Firmness:

Sn investment that is SO worth it!

• Firmness:

This product is nothing short of amazing!

Comments about Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress:

I've had back problems for years and I would wake up in pain every morning until I bought this. Now I can sleep comfortably and wake up with little to no pain at all.

Comfort
    To me, its like sleeping on a cloud. It's so comfortable.

Support
    It supports my back in ways that no other mattress has. Nothing compares to this.

• Firmness:

We LOVE our memory foam mattress and wouldn't change a thing!!

Comments about Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress:

We would highly recommend a memory foam mattress to anyone. Mattresses are so expensive and I feel like we got a really good mattress for so much less than what some people pay!!

Support
    We love how the mattress molds to your body. We have the memory foam pillows as well that make the mattress even better!!

Firmness
    It is firm yet has just enough "give" in it to make it not seem overly firm.

It was so nice to receive it in the mail and be able to set it up on our own!!

Painful

Comments about Spa Sensations 12" Theratouch Memory Foam Mattress:

Got this mattress back in December & I've had constant back pain ever since.. its entirely too soft & has nlno support. I instantly sink into a dent created by my body which is extremely painful. I toss & turn often trying to avoid being in a dent too long. My back is in crazy pain every morning when I get out of the. Its sooo heavy & hard to lift the corners when putting sheets on. I got a full size & too big for full sheets & my full bedframe.. it has this awkward smell that gives me a major headache. I honestly would rather sleep on a couch.