Other Misc. Mattresses:
Southerland
Southerland Mattresses - All Types

Southerland Mattresses - All Types

The worst night sleep i have ever had.

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity
    • Lumpy
    • Squeaks

• Primary Bed

Comments about Southerland Mattresses - All Types:

I made a huge mistake with this bed. It has a big hole in the middle, it's all sunk in. I have only had it 4 months and wow, what a piece of junk. It makes noise and is impossible to sleep on. I tried calling the manufacture in Tennessee and no one would help me they just denied to claim. It's only 4 months old and wow, I'm just dumbfounded by the lack of loyalty to ones product. Just buy it and deal with it. NEVER BUY THIS PRODUC. I'm giving up and buying a new one. Don't worry Southerland I only make a mistake once. BUYER BEWARE!!!

southerland mattress (utopia) Yeah Right!!!

from Chatsworth, GA

Comments about Southerland Mattresses - All Types:

BOUGHT THIS MATTRESS FEB 2010 DONE EVERYTHING ROTATION 1 WEEK EVERY WEEK FOR THE FIRST THREE MONTHS THE MATRESS DOESNT HOLD THERE IS MAJOR BODY IMPRESSION FEELS AS IF YOU ARE SLEEPING IN A HOLE .HAD TECH COME OUT PULLED THE STRING ACROSS MATTRESS TO MEASURE DEPTH OF THE HOLES TOOK ALL KINDS OF PICTURES TO E MAIL TO MANUFACTURER CANT GET RESPONSE BACK FROM MANUFACTURER .RETAIL STORE THAT I BOUGHT FROM HAS BEEN GREAT HELP BUT THEY HAVE DONE ALL SOUTHERLAND HAS ASKED BUT CANT GET RESPONSE BACK FROM SOUTHERLAND SAYING IT IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION.MEANWHILE MY HUSBAND AND I ARE STILL SLEEPING IN OR HOLES ON A MATTRESS WE PAID EXTRA FOR AN 10 EXTENDED WARRANTY TAT HASNT EVEN LASTED A YEAR.

DON'T BUY

from Huntington Beach, CA

Comments about Southerland Mattresses - All Types:

I bought this mattress and was very happy with it, until it started to sag in the middle.  I didn't think this would be a problem, since it had a warranty.  I made a claim and the mattress was clearly out of spec based upon their own measurement procedure.  I filed the report as they asked with pictures.  They sent someone out to inspect.  He told me I was not measuring it correclty and held a yards stick (on a king size bed) and told me it was fine.  Total BS.  I got a new mattress and would never touch this brand again!

Buyer beware!