Other Bedroom Furnitures:
South Shore
South Shore Sweet Morning Twin Bed Set 39" Royal Cherry

Because babies grow so fast, you can simply add the twin bed set (39'') to the other pieces in the collection to create a bedroom that will meet your child’s needs for years to come. This look, which will never go out of style, works well with various types of décor, so you can change your little one’s bedroom to suit his or her tastes without having to think about replacing the furniture. This bed was designed with both maximum safety and a trendy look in mind, so you can set up a well ordered and highly practical room that reflects the taste of the times while creating a pleasant, comfortable space for your child.

South Shore Sweet Morning Twin Bed Set 39" Royal Cherry

• Very sturdy

• Great For Kids Only

• Toddler To Twin Bed Trans

Comments about South Shore Sweet Morning Twin Bed Set 39" Royal Cherry:

This was a perfect bed to transition my son from his toddler bed to a "big boy" bed or twin bed. It was easy to assemble and was much more sturdy than I thought it would be since it does include a good amount of particle board. I was very impressed with the quality for the price I paid. I love the deep cherry wood color scheme. Another great feature of the South Shore Sweet Morning Twin Bed Set is that it sits low to the ground which is perfect for smaller kids. My son is a very active sleeper so he has fallen out of bed several times and has never hurt himself or even woken up from falling out of this particular bed, which is very important to me as a mother. I loved the bed so much that I purchased the entire bedroom suite/set that matches the bed because I was so impressed for with the quality I received for the price. I really have no complaints other than once my son hits his pre teen years the bed will probably have to be replaced because of how low it sits. It is definitely designed for a child in my opinion. Otherwise, a fantastic bed!

• Was this a gift?: