3.6
Other Clothings:
Health and Beauty Websites
South Beach Diet

Summary

Lose weight, eat healthy and get in the best shape of your life! Introducing the brand new South Beach Diet, the safe and effective way to lose weight and learn the way to maintain a healthy weight without hunger or deprivation. Over 11 million people chose the South Beach Diet and now it includes fully prepared meals delivered free to your door. The secret? A unique phased approach developed by world-renowned cardiologist, Dr. Arthur Agatston. First, reset your body for quick weight loss in just 14 days eating foods high in lean protein and heart-healthy fats and low in refined sugar. Then, continue losing weight eating more foods like whole grains, fruits and more vegetables.

This convenient, fully prepared meal plan is delivered right to your door. You’ll be eating delicious, globally inspired foods. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners that ready to eat in minutes!

South Beach Diet is more than a diet. It's a heart-healthy way of eating for the rest of your life.

3.6

Great Taste and Convinience!!

I really love the variety of foods available on South Beach Diet! Except for 1 or 2 items, I find the food very tasty and it's an easy program to follow! This is THE eating program I have been looking for and plan to continue to purchase from SBD for a long time to come!!! I am at my goal weight and I use the plan to maintain my weight. As a single person who doesn't like to cook for just myself, the taste, variety and convenience cannot be beat!

Never Again!!!!!!!!!

I give this zero rating, I had to throw out 4 breakfast meals because the package was open in the box and food was loose. I received 9 Turkey dinners because they were out of pork and something else. That was ridiculous, especially when there was only 1 of other meals with the exception garlic flatbread. What a waste of money while The Turkey was edible but It Was not good Enough To Eat constantly. Also the diet relies On to many shakes, Liquid Meals Are not acceptable.
Never Again, Will Not Accept further Deliveriess
Thanks and have a nice dayy
Bonnie

Tg

South Beach Diet Food Program

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about South Beach Diet:

It works, minimum of cravings, definately gives good guidance on non-program food choices. A bit pricey

Great program but poor service after payment

from Miami, fl.

Comments about South Beach Diet:

They don't tell u that they will automatically resend u the original package down the line.

maybe

from Kelseyville, CA

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Told them about food allergy and was shipped food can not eat.

I would hesitate to buy from this merchant again

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about South Beach Diet:

The foods aren't bad tasting, but they're expensive and the quality control needs to be better. A lot of the chicken meals have pieces of gristle in it and one meal had a piece of chicken skin in it. Definitely a turn off. That's why I rated 2 stars.

South Beach pricing for Ale Carte is too pricey!

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about South Beach Diet:

The good news is that the South Beach Diet works, but they charge too much for Ale Carte items and have that unfair requirement of charging about $16.99 shipping for Ale Carte orders for less than $150.00. Lower the shipping charge to about $7.99. Also, those of us who have active memberships should not be charged for shipping for ANY size Ale Carte order.

Another thing: I did an Ale Carte order on October 23rd, and the order wasn't shipped until October 30th. According to tracking info from Fed Ex, it isn't supposed to be delivered until Nov. 6th. That is two weeks between the order date and delivery date, which is too long! My order should have been shipped within 3 days and delivered within 7 to 10 days!

Boring and tasteless

from Costa mesa

Comments about South Beach Diet:

The consultants are very nice and ver helpful.

Exactly the diet I needed to get my weigh under control

from Matawan, NJ

Comments about South Beach Diet:

South Beach made losing weight easy for me. I've been losing weight steadily and am very close to my goal. I've already lost 27 lbs of the 30 lbs goal I set for myself. The meals were tasty and easy to prepare. But most of all it's so convenient. Now that I'm in stage 2 and very close to stage 3 I find adding my own meals to breakfast and when eating out that no one is aware that I'm dieting. But more important my diabetes is under control, back problems are gone and I look and feel 100% better. Thank you

My expectations were too high

from Colorado

Comments about South Beach Diet:

My last order arrived late in the day the dry ice was completely defrosted. Makes me worry if the food is still good.

Food is delicious, convenient. I value this program

from Los Angeles area

Comments about South Beach Diet:

As stated, all of the food I've received has been full of flavor, filling and I love the convenience of the program.

I am a repeat customer

from Nashville TN

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Meals are satisfying, tasty and are delivered on time