4.1
Other Health & Beauties:
Health and Beauty Websites
South Beach Diet

Summary

Lose weight, eat healthy and get in the best shape of your life! Introducing the brand new South Beach Diet, the safe and effective way to lose weight and learn the way to maintain a healthy weight without hunger or deprivation. Over 11 million people chose the South Beach Diet and now it includes fully prepared meals delivered free to your door. The secret? A unique phased approach developed by world-renowned cardiologist, Dr. Arthur Agatston. First, reset your body for quick weight loss in just 14 days eating foods high in lean protein and heart-healthy fats and low in refined sugar. Then, continue losing weight eating more foods like whole grains, fruits and more vegetables.

This convenient, fully prepared meal plan is delivered right to your door. You’ll be eating delicious, globally inspired foods. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners that ready to eat in minutes!

South Beach Diet is more than a diet. It's a heart-healthy way of eating for the rest of your life.

3.6

Great Program

I'm not the type to write reviews online, but I want to let others know that I was able to lose 15 lbs over 10 weeks' of time (187 lbs to 172 lbs, and continuing on the program) without much stress of thinking about what I can or cannot eat. I didn't particularly worked out more during the 10 weeks time (and actually went on vacation for a week and cheated a lot that week). I have to admit that the first two weeks of the program is brutal, but it gets better. Much, much better.

The food is actually De-lish!

Not worth the money

The meals are okay, not filling at all though. I did lose some weight. But mostly because I was eating so much less. When I ordered online I was unaware you had to order 2 shipments (over 600 dollars total) or you would be charged 125 dollars to cancel. I ended up canceling because I would rather pay that then 300 dollars again. Very misleading.

terrible food

from Utah

please do not send me anymore emails. Thank You

AWFUL

from Odessa, TX

Comments about South Beach Diet:

I have been on the South Beach diet before, but not the frozen prepared foods. We cooked our own according to the guidelines. These frozen dinners are TERRIBLE! Smart Ones are better than what I have had. Now I have a freezer full of food I do not want - at all.

Stuck on weight lost amount

from New york city

Comments about South Beach Diet:

I am on my third going on to fourth month of strictly abiding by the South Beach diet and I only have lost 13 Lbs and can't seem to pass that amount I still have 20 lbs I would like to remove but seems that no matter what I do only eat South Beach Food and can't lose beyond 13 Lbs. Looking to stop the diet because it's not doing nothing further for me as I approach my 4th strict month.

not happy

from New York

Comments about South Beach Diet:

I ordered a specific item (20, to be exact) and got something different. I was ignored when I complained. Now I'm stuck with 20 meals that I loathe.

I have had good success on the SB diet

from St. Paul, mn

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Shopping is good. I just don't like being sent food I don't order. I would rather be short food then be charged for food I didn't order and won't eat.

I love the food

from Downers Grove, IL

I enjoy the food. I have lost 19 pounds in 2 months. That is very encouraging

Great menu!

from Levittown, PA

Comments about South Beach Diet:

I have been on the South Beach Diet for two months now. I've lost 11 lbs. I was concerned that I wouldn't stick with the diet because I am a foodie, but the meals are very tasty and each has a unique twist. Love the sriacha chicken, lemon-grass chicken and balsamic beef. The stews and soups are very good also.

The food is terrible. I will warn against buying it.

from Georgia

Comments about South Beach Diet:

The minimum purchase of 2 months is terrible, a rip off. The food is nothing like it is pictured on the box. It is inedible,even my dog would not eat it. As it is now I will warn against anyone purchasing it .

I wouldn't buy from South Beach again

from NJ

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Food was sub par and customer service was horrible. I️ called several times and each person that I talked to was not helpful. When I ask to talk to a manager or supervisor I was advised no one was available. I left my number 2 time and still have not received a call back.

Really good

from Central point

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Much more tasty than nutrisystem.