3.6
Other Clothings:
Health and Beauty Websites
South Beach Diet

Summary

Lose weight, eat healthy and get in the best shape of your life! Introducing the brand new South Beach Diet, the safe and effective way to lose weight and learn the way to maintain a healthy weight without hunger or deprivation. Over 11 million people chose the South Beach Diet and now it includes fully prepared meals delivered free to your door. The secret? A unique phased approach developed by world-renowned cardiologist, Dr. Arthur Agatston. First, reset your body for quick weight loss in just 14 days eating foods high in lean protein and heart-healthy fats and low in refined sugar. Then, continue losing weight eating more foods like whole grains, fruits and more vegetables.

This convenient, fully prepared meal plan is delivered right to your door. You’ll be eating delicious, globally inspired foods. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners that ready to eat in minutes!

South Beach Diet is more than a diet. It's a heart-healthy way of eating for the rest of your life.

3.6

Great Taste and Convinience!!

I really love the variety of foods available on South Beach Diet! Except for 1 or 2 items, I find the food very tasty and it's an easy program to follow! This is THE eating program I have been looking for and plan to continue to purchase from SBD for a long time to come!!! I am at my goal weight and I use the plan to maintain my weight. As a single person who doesn't like to cook for just myself, the taste, variety and convenience cannot be beat!

Never Again!!!!!!!!!

I give this zero rating, I had to throw out 4 breakfast meals because the package was open in the box and food was loose. I received 9 Turkey dinners because they were out of pork and something else. That was ridiculous, especially when there was only 1 of other meals with the exception garlic flatbread. What a waste of money while The Turkey was edible but It Was not good Enough To Eat constantly. Also the diet relies On to many shakes, Liquid Meals Are not acceptable.
Never Again, Will Not Accept further Deliveriess
Thanks and have a nice dayy
Bonnie

Tg

I am obligated to buy from this merchant one more time......

from California

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Didn't do my homework. When product arrived found sugar in everything. Sugar is the enemy and should be regulated by the FDA in my opinion.

AWESOME WEIGHT LOSS

from NORTH PLAINS, OR

Comments about South Beach Diet:

iN ALMOST 3 MO. i HAVE BEEN ON SBD, I HAVE LOST 29 LBS.,, DOWN FROM 286 LBS. YOUR HALF PRICE SALES ARE TERRIFIC AND THE FOOD IS VERY TASTEFULLY PREPARED. THE BEST BUY FOR THE MONEY AND CONVENIENCE OF CHOOSING YOUR OWN MENU IS THE PLATINUM PLAN.. SBD WAS MY LAST RESORT AS i AM 75 YRS. OLD AND FELT LIKE WEIGHT LOSS WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Must be totally ready to commit and follow the plan

from Saint Joseph, Mo

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Food is ok. Not fond of breakfast choices. Did not do well on this plan. I was unable to stay with it. Costly.

Meh!

from Neverland

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Site is not user friendly and when you get % off for a la carte, you end up losing money with the $20 shipping costs.
Too many other issues to mention.

South Beach is simple and it works!

from Russellville

Comments about South Beach Diet:

I have loved being on the South Beach diet and using the pre-packaged foods to get me started down the right track, but I would really like some help transitioning back to my own food prep. The little booklet is not quite sufficient to help me move back to creating my own meals, because I tend towards actual recipes rather than single raw foods. How about some help in devising my own menus?

I have bought from SouthBeach since May, 2018.

from Portland, OR

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Having great successes so far.

I will do it again.

from Texas

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Everything was easy to do.

The program really works

from Richboro PA

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Overall, the program is good. A couple things to note: 1) the app isn't so great when logging in non south beach food and syncing with a fitbit type of devise. 2) non freezer foods aren't sealed and I've gotten ants in them twice.

Soooooo much better than Nutrisystem

from Twin Falls, Idaho

Comments about South Beach Diet:

The food is very good, in fact, surprisingly good. The newsletter and plan guidelines and suggestions for success really help. I made my 15 pound goal in 2 months!

Convenient Food

from Oak Harbor

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Shopping was easy and delaying my second shipment was easy also.