3.5
Other Clothings:
Health and Beauty Websites
South Beach Diet

Summary

Lose weight, eat healthy and get in the best shape of your life! Introducing the brand new South Beach Diet, the safe and effective way to lose weight and learn the way to maintain a healthy weight without hunger or deprivation. Over 11 million people chose the South Beach Diet and now it includes fully prepared meals delivered free to your door. The secret? A unique phased approach developed by world-renowned cardiologist, Dr. Arthur Agatston. First, reset your body for quick weight loss in just 14 days eating foods high in lean protein and heart-healthy fats and low in refined sugar. Then, continue losing weight eating more foods like whole grains, fruits and more vegetables.

This convenient, fully prepared meal plan is delivered right to your door. You’ll be eating delicious, globally inspired foods. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners that ready to eat in minutes!

South Beach Diet is more than a diet. It's a heart-healthy way of eating for the rest of your life.

3.5

Great Taste and Convinience!!

I really love the variety of foods available on South Beach Diet! Except for 1 or 2 items, I find the food very tasty and it's an easy program to follow! This is THE eating program I have been looking for and plan to continue to purchase from SBD for a long time to come!!! I am at my goal weight and I use the plan to maintain my weight. As a single person who doesn't like to cook for just myself, the taste, variety and convenience cannot be beat!

Never Again!!!!!!!!!

I give this zero rating, I had to throw out 4 breakfast meals because the package was open in the box and food was loose. I received 9 Turkey dinners because they were out of pork and something else. That was ridiculous, especially when there was only 1 of other meals with the exception garlic flatbread. What a waste of money while The Turkey was edible but It Was not good Enough To Eat constantly. Also the diet relies On to many shakes, Liquid Meals Are not acceptable.
Never Again, Will Not Accept further Deliveriess
Thanks and have a nice dayy
Bonnie

Tg

I would not buy this again

from Livingston, nj

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Not very happy with this company

from Atlanta

Comments about South Beach Diet:

After several years of trying and failing diet, after diet, after diet a co-worker tried South Beach Diet and had success. A few months later I tried the South Beach Diet program. I discovered several things. Vegetables I thought were good vegetables were all Carb vegetables and it seemed that's all I was eating, all carbs all the time. The South Beach Diet has provided me with an education I could not have gotten anywhere else. And yes I have lost weight. I choose not to focus on how much I have lost but how much closer I am to my goal. I have lost 16 lbs and have 50 more to go. I believe with the South Beach Diet I can do it. I will then look forward to learning how to maintain my weight the healthy way. No more skipped meals for me.

Many items were too spicy

from UT

Comments about South Beach Diet:

I don't eat spicy, to have a spicy food once in a while is ok, but when almost everything was spicy! I threw away many foods.

Would not recommend

from Silver spring

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Don't click on specials you get charged for the automatic shipment and cannot call to cancel even when your order is still in the facility. THeres a claim of the order being processed (for about 2weeks)
I found out I had two auto immune diseases after going for a month on this program. I had no previous diagnosis until after this program. I was charged even after this explanation. Please check your blood work before going on the program. I lost weight with this when I cooked for myself. A lot of artificial ingredients. I used to recommend S.beach back in the day but now I'm very skeptical. Dr Agaston and friends, Call customer service and judge for yourselves.

Efficient weight loss

from Washington, DC

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Some of their frozen meals are really delicious but others aren't as good because the meats they use (chicken, beef and pork) aren't high quality. The same applies for the vegetables used for all frozen meals. Sometimes I can't eat it because the consistency of the product does not live up to the description.

South Beach is a Great Diet

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Just wanted to let you know that although you have a great diet plan, your food sucks big time!!! Some of it is just horrible & doesn't look anything like the pictures on the box.

from Albuquerque,NM

Comments about South Beach Diet:

I like the South Beach diet. I did well initially but fell off the wagon (my bad, not yours). The only things I wasn't happy about was that there is no place to recycle the frozen food packaging so it had to go to the landfill. The only other thing was that in several of the chicken dinners there was cartilage (small pieces of inedible chicken parts) so I think food prep should do a better job.

South Beach diet great!""

from Homosassa,Fl

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Love being able to select the meals, snacks I want.

from Florida

Couldn't eat the food

Great and EASY to follow

from Maine

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Hi, If you are thinking diets won't work for you, as I was, try this one. I've lost 15 pounds so far and am always full! They dont mention enough that all the ingredients are all good for you- no bad preservatives or oils. Tastes great and I've learned portion sizes for maintenance after I've lost all the weight.