3.6
Other Clothings:
Health and Beauty Websites
South Beach Diet

Summary

Lose weight, eat healthy and get in the best shape of your life! Introducing the brand new South Beach Diet, the safe and effective way to lose weight and learn the way to maintain a healthy weight without hunger or deprivation. Over 11 million people chose the South Beach Diet and now it includes fully prepared meals delivered free to your door. The secret? A unique phased approach developed by world-renowned cardiologist, Dr. Arthur Agatston. First, reset your body for quick weight loss in just 14 days eating foods high in lean protein and heart-healthy fats and low in refined sugar. Then, continue losing weight eating more foods like whole grains, fruits and more vegetables.

This convenient, fully prepared meal plan is delivered right to your door. You’ll be eating delicious, globally inspired foods. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners that ready to eat in minutes!

South Beach Diet is more than a diet. It's a heart-healthy way of eating for the rest of your life.

Shakes make my stomach hurt

Most of the food is very good the people I've spoken to have been helpful but I can't stomach the shakes

Dinsmore, fl

20 lbs in 2 months!

I've lost 20 lbs in 2 months with south beach. All my food is prepared so there's never any reason to drive through a drive through with my busy schedule. The meals are delicious and the plan is easy to follow.

Sacramento, CA

South Beach Diet - Food

The shopping experience was good. I found the food not so good.

LOUISVILLE KY

false

I would buy from this merchant again.

Good experience! I've had surgery and can no longer walk without a knee scooter. Between that and my husband being responsible for kid schedules and meals, this fooky not only helps me lose this awful weight but lightens his load for cooking. He and the kids can eat what they want while I'm losing weight. Perfect!

Utah

true

Too difficult for me to follow

Food is good but just too difficult of a system to keep up with a very busy person. But I thing not liking your customer service not very helpful

Queens, NY

false

Very satisfied

There was no choice in the first order. There were only a few items I didn't care for.

Cape Cod, MA

Limited choices

I did the South Beach Diet years ago from the book & website. I bought a lot of the meals they had in grocery stores before delivery was in place. The food tastes good, but there are some glaring absences in food choice that make this not doable forever. You really need to offer hamburgers and pizza. I've also done Nutrisystem and they have several options for burgers & pizza. SB is a few dollars cheaper but to eat realistically for my tastes, I can't give up those 2 items.

WI

true

I'm extremely happy with South Beach Diet!

I have no negative feedback for the South Beach Diet program. There are many options as one continues using the meals and snacks. I'm very happy with the method of shipment and the excellent condition of the food when it arrives. It is also very delicious and healthy food. I appreciate the fact that I can choose the foods I order. Thanks.

Palm Springs, CA

true

I would buy from merchant again

It was a slow and steady wrigjt loss

Clovis, CA

true

This diet is not a diet ..it is eating healthy and losing weight. The food is delicious and plentiful. I was most surprised at how fast I lost my first 20 pounds, this is very rewarding while continuing on this Journey.

Tacoma, Washington