3.5
Other Health & Beauties:
Health and Beauty Websites
South Beach Diet

Summary

Lose weight, eat healthy and get in the best shape of your life! Introducing the brand new South Beach Diet, the safe and effective way to lose weight and learn the way to maintain a healthy weight without hunger or deprivation. Over 11 million people chose the South Beach Diet and now it includes fully prepared meals delivered free to your door. The secret? A unique phased approach developed by world-renowned cardiologist, Dr. Arthur Agatston. First, reset your body for quick weight loss in just 14 days eating foods high in lean protein and heart-healthy fats and low in refined sugar. Then, continue losing weight eating more foods like whole grains, fruits and more vegetables.

This convenient, fully prepared meal plan is delivered right to your door. You’ll be eating delicious, globally inspired foods. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners that ready to eat in minutes!

South Beach Diet is more than a diet. It's a heart-healthy way of eating for the rest of your life.

3.5

I like the product if it was more afordable

The experience was real nice. The product tasted good. However it was not in our budget anymore.
Maybe if you would have a 50% off every other month that would be great.

Maybe if you would have a 50% off every other month that would be great.

I Wouldn't Recommend This Diet

After I didn't like the first month, I was locked in to this program and I had to buy another month or pay a heavy fine. After I first ordered the program online, I read that I can customize the food I get, and I immediately called their phone no. And the customer service was unable to change my meals to customize it. The 2nd month, I customized my meals and they didn't have in stock my favorite meal, so they sent me substitutes.

Review

from Ely, MN

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Had two bad deliveries, having to be on phone three times to get it right.

I would purchase foodfrom this vendor again

from Florida

Comments about South Beach Diet:

It has been convenient and money saving

Ok

from Richmond VA

Comments about South Beach Diet:

The food is just so so. I learned I don't love drinking shakes a lot. Some of the bars taste very chalky. Some taste quite good, like kind bars. Don't really think I'll order again. Packaging and timing of shipment was excellent.

Two months in and it is working.

from Union, KY

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Two months in the program and it is working. Lost 17 pounds following the plan six days a week. I do enjoy eating out once a week without restrictions. The 17 pounds lost have been without any exercise. The only dissatisfaction is with the snacks, They leave much to be desired, I still have 12 pounds to loose to reach my goal. Hope to reach 200 by April 1st.

Great Taste and Convinience!!

from Fresno, CA

Comments about South Beach Diet:

I really love the variety of foods available on South Beach Diet! Except for 1 or 2 items, I find the food very tasty and it's an easy program to follow! This is THE eating program I have been looking for and plan to continue to purchase from SBD for a long time to come!!! I am at my goal weight and I use the plan to maintain my weight. As a single person who doesn't like to cook for just myself, the taste, variety and convenience cannot be beat!

Not worth it

from Boynton Beach. Fl

Comments about South Beach Diet:

It didn't work any better than Nutrisystem. I was hoping to get better results, but it didn't happen. I won't use again.

Never Again!!!!!!!!!

from Virginia

Comments about South Beach Diet:

I give this zero rating, I had to throw out 4 breakfast meals because the package was open in the box and food was loose. I received 9 Turkey dinners because they were out of pork and something else. That was ridiculous, especially when there was only 1 of other meals with the exception garlic flatbread. What a waste of money while The Turkey was edible but It Was not good Enough To Eat constantly. Also the diet relies On to many shakes, Liquid Meals Are not acceptable.
Never Again, Will Not Accept further Deliveriess
Thanks and have a nice dayy
Bonnie

Tg

I would buy form this seller again.

from Mo. City, TX

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Overall experience was very good. Customer service, the one time I needed to call, was very helpful, courteous, and gave me a follow-up call. My first order was loaded with 8 of one entrée as their inventory was low on another item. This I didn't like, 8 of the same. I never ordered that item again! There should have been a better mix of substitution. I was grateful I could choose the foods I wanted on my next orders. I didn't really like the meals in the pouches either. The tips sent to help me stay the course was helpful as well as the DIY planning guide. Overall very good experience.

South Beach Diet works for me

from Leesburg

Comments about South Beach Diet:

After losing 13 lbs with Nutrisystem, I plateaued. South Beach Diet helped me lose 5 more and plateau again. Not sure which is better, but I am not a sweets eater, so I like the high protein low sugar selections.

Terrible Tasting food, but Great Concept Research-based Diet

from Wisconsin

Comments about South Beach Diet:

The research behind thee South Beach Diet is sound. However, the food you purchase from this company tastes awful. I though being from Miami, and according to the author, employing 5-star chefs, the food would taste fantastic. However, the food is tasteless, and awful.