3.5
Other Clothings:
Health and Beauty Websites
South Beach Diet

Summary

Lose weight, eat healthy and get in the best shape of your life! Introducing the brand new South Beach Diet, the safe and effective way to lose weight and learn the way to maintain a healthy weight without hunger or deprivation. Over 11 million people chose the South Beach Diet and now it includes fully prepared meals delivered free to your door. The secret? A unique phased approach developed by world-renowned cardiologist, Dr. Arthur Agatston. First, reset your body for quick weight loss in just 14 days eating foods high in lean protein and heart-healthy fats and low in refined sugar. Then, continue losing weight eating more foods like whole grains, fruits and more vegetables.

This convenient, fully prepared meal plan is delivered right to your door. You’ll be eating delicious, globally inspired foods. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners that ready to eat in minutes!

South Beach Diet is more than a diet. It's a heart-healthy way of eating for the rest of your life.

3.5

Great Taste and Convinience!!

I really love the variety of foods available on South Beach Diet! Except for 1 or 2 items, I find the food very tasty and it's an easy program to follow! This is THE eating program I have been looking for and plan to continue to purchase from SBD for a long time to come!!! I am at my goal weight and I use the plan to maintain my weight. As a single person who doesn't like to cook for just myself, the taste, variety and convenience cannot be beat!

Never Again!!!!!!!!!

I give this zero rating, I had to throw out 4 breakfast meals because the package was open in the box and food was loose. I received 9 Turkey dinners because they were out of pork and something else. That was ridiculous, especially when there was only 1 of other meals with the exception garlic flatbread. What a waste of money while The Turkey was edible but It Was not good Enough To Eat constantly. Also the diet relies On to many shakes, Liquid Meals Are not acceptable.
Never Again, Will Not Accept further Deliveriess
Thanks and have a nice dayy
Bonnie

Tg

I will keep buying from this merchant

from Florida

Comments about South Beach Diet:

I've lost 20 pounds so far on the South Beach diet. Over the years my portion sizes have become 3 to 4 times normal size. South beach helped me get back to normal size meals, they taste great and are easy to prepare.

This program has helped me so much!

from Marquette, MI

Comments about South Beach Diet:

I have had nothing but good experiences so far.

from California

Comments about South Beach Diet:

The food is OK....especially the stuffed chicken. However, I learned early on in the diet that I have an allergic reaction (negative) to some of the food.....specifically.....food that contains sugar alcohols. This was extremely unpleasant and I had to get a list of food that contained sugar alcohols (under many numerous names) from a consultant.
I eat approx. 1000 calories per day....half South Beach and half NOT South Beach food items. I have not lost any weight. Actually, I feel like I am retaining water and my feet are now puffy.....this has never been a problem or me in the past. I'm assuming it's due to the high sodium content. :-(

Entrees need redo

from Florida

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Cooked lunch and dinner entrees are lacking... if use prescribed cook times, the veggies and rice,etc are mushy. Way too much soupy sauces. Soups are generally good and tasty.
Without bars and shakes, it would be unsustainable.

Food tastes good, but my weight loss keeps stalling on P2.

from Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Food tastes much better than I thought it would. After a couple of attempts on the packaged food plan, I think it is time to try cooking my own using the South Beach Cookbooks.

Best diet I have ever been on!

from Gainesville, Florida

Comments about South Beach Diet:

The vast majority of the food is quite tasty. A couple entrees were too spicy for me. There is no guessing what you are supposed to eat. It is all defined on your daily log book. I was never hungry. The pounds just melted off! Make sure to drink all of your water and exercise 30 minutes per day.

Back on track

from Macomb, MI

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Convenient shipping, great meals and easy to follow diet.

I haven't lost much

from Cortlandt Manor ny

Comments about South Beach Diet:

I expected to drop at least 10 pounds the first month. I'm on month 3, discouraged and sick of the food.

Helpful but for me long term

from Burnt Store MRINA

Comments about South Beach Diet:

Prices a little too high. Did not realise I was getting into a long term contract until it was too late.

Great tasting Food