Other Headphones:

Sony Wireless Headphones

I love it.

from Greeley, CO

Comments about Sony Wireless Headphones:

I loved the headphones so much.They are part of my life.I use it daily.It has the best sound quality.Its fun & enjoyment to use it.I used to listen to music.It helps me to keep to myself.I have my own life with headphones.Specially Sony is good in all electronic stuff...I never even think abt any other brand

Good Phones for the Price

from Sand Springs, OK

Comments about Sony Wireless Headphones:

I bought these because I can not hear the television real well without turning the volume way up. This seems to annoy everyone else in my household. I also like to stay up late watching tv, so the loud television has a tendency to wake people up. I decided to buy wireless headphones to see if that would help. I went with a cheaper pair, becuase I was skeptical that they would work. Needless to say, I was wrong. These Sony headphones do a good job. I can put them on and hear the television just fine without turning the volume way up. The signal does not cut out in any way. The battery life on these headphones has been just fine. Everyone in my household is very pleased with these headphones. I can hear the television and my family doesn't have to have their eardrums ruptured because of a loud tv. I would highly recommend these headphones to anyone.

Go Wireless Go

from Suwanee, GA

Comments about Sony Wireless Headphones:

I recently bought this wireless headset. I was looking for one for quite sometime & had very nice opinions about Sony. When I saw this it was an instant decision. I wanted to try this irrespective of some mixed reviews. Luckily it was nice & I enjoy it.

Keep up the great work Sony.

"Sony Wireless Headphone" The way to go

from Tickfaw, LA

Comments about Sony Wireless Headphones:

If you are a late night TV watcher and have other people trying to sleep, then the Sony Wireless Headphones is what you need.

I fine these Sony Wireless Headphones are not real good for listening to music at high quality, but i fined they are great for TV listening.

I have been using them to listen to TV, and I am very pleased with the clear sound.

They were very easy to set up, very easy to use.

The battery last for long time, will run for many hours before you need to recharge them.

They are perfect for TV watching.

If something partly blocks the infrared path, the sound dose not cut out, it contiues right on.

Sony  headphones are so light and comfortable to ware, you all most forget you have them on.

I am very  satisfied with the product, and so is my family.

They can get a nights sleep and I can watch TV.

We are all happy, I should have bought headphones like this years ago!

fantastic headphones

from South Bend, IN

Comments about Sony Wireless Headphones:

the headphones work great. they have a verly range and good sound quality. i would tell others to buy the same because they work so well. they come in pretty colors as well. i picked black since it is my favorite color.