View more laptops

Sony Vaio VGN Notebook PC

Vaio is a great brand

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Sony Vaio VGN Notebook PC:

This is the first laptop I've ever owned, but I bought it based on so many people telling me how great Sony Vaio is. Even with nothing to compare it to, I have to agree. I've had it for over a year and I haven't had a single problem yet. It runs quietly, it runs quickly, it has plenty of memory, it's easy to use, plus it's a really nice looking computer! I like the layout of the keyboard, it's like a Mac with the keys spaced out. It has a webcam, two USB ports, and a really long adapter cord which is really convenient. The screen is really nice, it's got great definition and brightness. I was also impressed with the volume; it can get pretty loud for such a small machine. Great for watching movies without headphones. I was told the battery life might be a problem, but it's not been yet. This computer has never froze up on me, it's never quit a program on me, never bumped me off the internet, nothing. It's been perfect. I couldn't be happier!

The Sony Vaio has great sound quality

from Natchitoches, LA

Comments about Sony Vaio VGN Notebook PC:

We purchased this to put in our RV.  It has great portability, easy to use, great resolution. Neither of us are computer techno's but with this laptop we don't have to be.  There are plenty of ports to add hardware.  We  have added a printer with no problems.

We have added an adapter for use in the RV since the battery does not have a long life.  You can get about two hours usage before having to recharging it.  If we had to purchased another laptop we would purchase this one again.