Other Desktops:
Sony VAIO VJ113FX/B 21.5 in. PC Desktop

Sony VAIO VJ113FX/B 21.5 in. PC Desktop

Best thing for kids, woth the money

from Los Osos, CA

Comments about Sony VAIO VJ113FX/B 21.5 in. PC Desktop:

The **Sony VAIO VPCJ113FX/B 21.5 in. PC Desktop** is well worth the extra cost for getting the touch screen options.  I teach at a local community college and I specifically work with technology.  This new everyday use of technology should be on every campus from infancy to colleges.  My 15 month old was even able to 'paint' using these easy intuitive interface from the touchscreen.  My three year old can already paint, create, save files, open files etc.  She learned all very quickly with this touch interface.  If you have a younger one, you know how hard a mouse is to use.  THe touchscreen eliminates this barrier by allowing the user to touch the screen.  I can not tell you how happy I am I finally invested in this great technology.  When we get some money for new computers in our Assistive Technology Center at the college (Cuesta) I will advocate to also get these touchscreen computers as it is well worth the extra money.  My only disappointment is that I did not buy it sooner for my girls who both love it.  It even has a blue ray player, the only drawback is no HDMI out.