Other Laptops:
Sony
NW130J/T
Sony VAIO VGN- PC Notebook

Sony VAIO VGN- PC Notebook

Sony VAIO NW130J/T was a great buy!

from In Upstate, NY

Pros

Cons

Comments about Sony VAIO VGN- PC Notebook:

I purchased my Sony VAIO VGN-NW130J/T about a year ago. I have been very satisfied with my computer. The computer’s performance is excellent; it runs quickly and does not overheat. I use it for several hours a day with no problems. I carry it with me everywhere I go, as it is lightweight, but hardy. The computer screen is large and the picture is crystal clear. The computer screen is easy to clean as well. It is a very nice color that holds very well. I have not seen any fading in color and it is not dirty or scratched. My VAIO has a webcam, which works great. The computer came with various VAIO software installed, such as a picture viewer and a video maker. Each works very well. Sony has good customer support for a year after purchase, although it is no longer free after this time period. I have had my VAIO a year and it has held up very well. It still functions as it did the day I bought it. I would recommend the Sony VAIO NW130-J/T to anyone looking for a notebook for home, school, or work use. It is an excellent computer at a reasonable price.