Other Headphones:
Sony
Models:
MDREX58V/BLK, MDREX58V/WHI, MDREX58V/BLU, MDREX58V/VLT, MDREX58V/SLV, MDREX58V/RED
Sony Series Earbud Headphones MDREX58VWHI MDREX58VBLU

Sony Series Earbud Headphones MDREX58VWHI MDREX58VBLU

Best Ear Bud Headphones on the Planet. Period.

Comments about Sony Series Earbud Headphones MDREX58VWHI MDREX58VBLU:

These are the most fantastic ear buds I've ever use, I actually refuse to buy any other pair. I've always loved Sony, they're one hell of a product reliant company.

Sound Quality
Hands down, best sound quality in ear buds that I've experienced. I've bought a TON of headphones over the years. No other sound compares.

Comfort
The one reason I never like ear bud headphones was because of the pain it caused my inner ear. I would even blister from long periods of usage. These headphones do NOT have any discomfort. They are the most comfortable headphones I've worn. Very soft, very small.

I think the design looks cool & it fits really well. I like how there is the little rubber piece you can slide up as to straighter out & link together each ear bud's cord. I have the red colored model. It's great because they're hard to lose!

Excellent durability, they roll around in my pocket constantly & they've yet to shorten out. I've had the same pair for almost a year now.

• Sound Quality: