Other Smartphones:
Sony
Sony Reader Wi-Fi PRS-T1 eBook Reader

Sony Reader Wi-Fi PRS-T1 eBook Reader

Light, feature oriented, fun reader

Comments about Sony Reader Wi-Fi PRS-T1 eBook Reader:

I love this device. It is easy to transfer any pdf to, has great browser for reading online articles, has great functionality, and overall feels amazing. The UI could be improved a bit, but it never gets in the way. And there are great sorting features for the books.

Its a shame they took away my most used thing (audio) for the later models, but if you happen by this model I'd recommend picking it up.

Battery Life
Never had it run out of battery fast, even when I use it for music, it still lasts a day.

Display/Screen Quality
It's not the best screen out there quality wise, but I love how it feels to touch, and it's great for web browsing, as it supports multi-touch.

Call Quality
Not a phone

Some things are hidden, but overall the usability is great.

It's so light that drops will not really effect it. Only pressure from a source may crack the screen.

Light, feels great, buttons are perfect. only issue is that my nails took off some of the paint on the buttons.

• Battery Life:
  • Display/Screen Quality:
  • Call Quality:

Easy to use.

from Pocatello, ID

Comments about Sony Reader Wi-Fi PRS-T1 eBook Reader:

This is such a nice reader to have. It’s small, lightweight and easy to take with you wherever you go. You can download Kindle books onto the Sony Reader so its versatile with those books. I enjoy reading from this because I can ready more than one book if on vacation and its just one simple thing that I had to pack to bring with me.

I do not like that it doesn’t have a light, but that’s ok. It’s also a touch screen, which makes turning the pages super simple. It’s black and white, which is boring, but it works. I recommend getting a case for it, and then you don’t have to worry about scratching the screen or something like that.

The battery life is outstanding. It works for almost a month at a time without me ever having to charge it. Its great! I definitely recommend the sony e-reader.

• Battery Life: