4.8
Other Video Game Consoles:
Sony
Sony PlayStation 4 Game Console

Not impressive

It's disappointing that this is a new system and it takes a ridiculously long time to download each game. Play time is cut down dramatically.

Marion Illinois

false

Love This

Love how this this holds up. Still going strong after years of play with it. Few bashes about between moving and still as good as new.

Elwood

true

This product is completely awesome to play games!!

Great to play games, watch movies, and browse the internet

Middletown, Ohio

Amazing!

I use my PlayStation for everything. From watching movies to playing games and I couldn't be happier! I've had mine for 3-4 years before this I owned a PS3 that had messed up badly. Ended up owning 3 in a year's time!! Love this PlayStation!

Moorefield West Virginia

Ps4

I bought this console for my husband. He can play games and watch shows on it. Download apps too. He loves this system and has had it for awhile now

Mobile al

PS4 - Great Console

We bought our PS 4 as soon as they came out quite a while ago. We cut the cord to cable after we bought our PS4, its basically a mini computer!!! The graphics are great!!! We watch YouTube, Netflix and play games on this console daily. This is an awesome gaming system, the graphics are so good!!! The controls are are great, no wires!! We recommend this gaming system to everyone, as we both enjoy playing the games, there are soo many to choose from and watching videos. This is a great investment for all ages, our 3 year old nephew has games at our has to play and we are in the 40s and enjoy playing racing games to sports games. Theres a wide variety to choose from!

Louisiana

PS4 description

It is a beautiful device for entertaining children and adolescents has wonderful features not found in another device

ةب

true

Talk about a fantastic device in a beautiful location.

I do not hate this imaginary device, but its price is high.

youtube

true

boom the best gaming console

this is the best console game ever !!!

Oran Algéria

The Most Used Item in My Living Room

I use to use the product for gaming, and while I still do get a chance to load up Madden, I mostly use the device for streaming. Now that I have kids, I tend to be constantly switching between one thing or the next, and the PS4 makes moving between applications really easy. Granted, it is not like Xbox where I can change apps with my voice, but it is a simple procedure that gives the bonus of letting me know that my apps are still running in the background. My system is a little older, so it is not always up to snuff with the Wi-Fi, but the issue is minor. Really just a great piece of equipment, and it is good for my kids and entertaining for a worn out dad.

Boise, ID