Other Video Game Consoles:

I love Sony. Good Product

Pros

Cons

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim Black Console:

I purchased a white PlayStation 3 slim back in the summer. I have been a Sony fan for years. When I bought the PlayStation, the set up was fairly easy. My favorite thing would be that I did not have to pay to pay online unlike Sony's competitor. They do have PS+ which allows other great features for a low price. There was a one month membership, 3 month, and 12 months. I like the fact that I can compare trophies with my friends on PlayStation Network. I think the only bad thing about the PlayStation is that the download speed can be slow depending on your connection. Overall, it is an awesome game console. I recommend it highly.

Graphics Quality
        Graphics are very beautiful and clear.

Game Variety
        There are many game choices whether they are physical disk or digital download.

Controller Comfort
        Controller is smaller than I am used to, but I like that it uses a USB to charge it.

It is so simple to use. Not hard to figure out at all.

It lasts a very long time.

• Controller Comfort:

The best gaming system on the market

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim Black Console:

I love my Sony PlayStation 3 slim Black Console because I can play my games. Watch DVD's and Blue ray discs. And I also can watch Netflix. there is so much that you can do with this system that you could never do with the ones before. There is also a lot of storage space. I do love that you can have space for more than one player to keep their own save.

Graphics Quality
        the graphics are excellent for game play. I love RPG games the best and the Graphics make you feel like the characters are jumping off the screen at you. Even older games that you can play on the PlayStation 3 console seem to be more real than they were on the PlayStation 2.

Game Variety
        The PlayStation 3 has every type of game available to play on it. You can play action, RPG, sports, child learning, online shooter games. There are just to many to mention that you can play on the PlayStation 3. The best part is the online play where you can play and talk to friends all over the world.

Controller Comfort
        The design and feel of the PlayStation 3 controllers is very comfortable. when you hold it in your hand it feels like it is a part of your hand not a hunk of plastic that you are holding. I have very small hands and the PlayStation controller is the first ever that felt comfortable to hold.

I love the easy way to use the PlayStation. For someone like me that is not very tech savvy I can find what I am looking for on the main screen. and the walk through instructions make it so much easier to follow than other systems.

I have had my Playstation 3 for about 3 years and have never had it mess up on me. I will buy another one if and when this one gives out on me. but, until then I will keep using mine everyday. I recommend the Playstation 3 to anyone that is looking for a durable easy to use system with lots of playability.

Best Gaming Console!

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim Black Console:

Awesome console! Ability to play the blu-ray disc movies is a major plus! I am grateful for the free online play and free online browsing as well as other qualities such as Netflix and YouTube. The game selection is a large variety from family puzzle games to thrilling violent games that are rated M. Quality of the display is in High-Definition.

Graphics Quality
        Very high-definition display with phenomenal in game graphics. Any movies played on the PS3 are just like a movie theater!

Game Variety
        Large variety in the games all ratings and huge names in games.

Controller Comfort
        Advanced Dual-Shock controllers provide for an exhilarating in-game experience.

Very easy to use console. Intelligent layout that makes it easy for anybody to use.

Hasn't taken a scratch or bruise. My PS3 has outstanding durability.

Great gaming console

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim Black Console:

I recently sold my PS3 in order to put some money in towards my PS4 but for anyone considering whether to get a PS3 now, I would say its still worth it. Let's not forget GTA V may not even be coming out on next gen and that is worth getting a PS3 in itself.

This console has lasted me five years, around the 4th year it did start crashing and freezing a bit more but a lot of the time it was down to the games causing the freezing.

I would never say you should get one console over another as it's always down to personal preference at the end of the day but the PS3 user interface is very simple and friendly to new gamers and the console overall is very durable and powerful.

Graphics Quality
        Graphics quality isn't necessarily 100% down to the console as it's the developers who create the game for the console.

Game Variety
        More wide variety of games than the XBOX in my personal opinion, more family games specifically.

Controller Comfort
        Isn't as big as the XBOX controller and some people don't like it but I love it.

• Controller Comfort:

A fantastic all in one entertainment device.

Comments about Sony PlayStation 3 Slim Black Console:

This is a great console. It plays videogames with graphic capabilities similar to the xbox 360 (very good) and can play blue ray movies! Connect it to the internet via ethernet cable or wifi and you can also access Netflix and a whole bunch of other apps!